It’s Monday and time for another Inspiration Monday on Create with Connie and Mary! Don’t these cookies look SOOO yummy? I wish I could decorate cookies like this…but way past my skill level! lol!
I decided to use the Sale-A-Bration set, Lovely Lattice (FREE with a $50 purchase!) for my card today in these soft, muted colors!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Very Vanilla cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 3-7/8 x 5-1/8 piece of Daffodil Delight cardstock.
- The 3-3/4 x 5 piece of Basic Gray cardstock was embossed with the Subtles Embossing Folder.
- A 1/8 x 5-1/8 strip of Daffodil Delight cardstock was added across the front.
- The Lovely Lattice flower bundle was stamped with Memento Black Ink twice on Very Vanilla cardstock. The entire piece was colored with Daffodil Delight, Mango Melody, Smoky Slate and Soft Sea Foam Stampin’ Blends. It was cut out by hand and popped up on the front of the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The second piece I colored just the two larger flowers in the center and cut them out separately, then popped them up on top of the others with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- It’s Your Day from Itty Bitty Birthdays was stamped with Memento Black on scrap Very Vanilla, cut a flag end and tucked under the flower bundle.
This stamp is SO much fun to color…would be great in ANY colors! But I have to admit, I really LOVE the yellow and gray combination! OK…go check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Our SAILING HOME COLLECTION is now available! What a wonderful nautical set...great for masculine cards or for anyone loving lighthouses and sailboats! With this EXPANDED collection, you'll get step-by-step tutorials for FOUR regular cards, ONE special fold card, plus ONE great home décor idea! That's a total of SIX tutorials! See the details HERE!