It’s Monday and time for another Inspiration Monday on Create with Connie and Mary! Don’t these cookies look SOOO yummy? I wish I could decorate cookies like this…but way past my skill level! lol!
I decided to use the Sale-A-Bration set, Lovely Lattice (FREE with a $50 purchase!) for my card today in these soft, muted colors!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Very Vanilla cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 3-7/8 x 5-1/8 piece of Daffodil Delight cardstock.
- The 3-3/4 x 5 piece of Basic Gray cardstock was embossed with the Subtles Embossing Folder.
- A 1/8 x 5-1/8 strip of Daffodil Delight cardstock was added across the front.
- The Lovely Lattice flower bundle was stamped with Memento Black Ink twice on Very Vanilla cardstock. The entire piece was colored with Daffodil Delight, Mango Melody, Smoky Slate and Soft Sea Foam Stampin’ Blends. It was cut out by hand and popped up on the front of the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The second piece I colored just the two larger flowers in the center and cut them out separately, then popped them up on top of the others with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- It’s Your Day from Itty Bitty Birthdays was stamped with Memento Black on scrap Very Vanilla, cut a flag end and tucked under the flower bundle.
This stamp is SO much fun to color…would be great in ANY colors! But I have to admit, I really LOVE the yellow and gray combination! OK…go check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
"Hey Love" is a FUN and whimsical stamp set just perfect for Valentines and not just for kids! We LOVE the SIX little treat boxes we've come up with for our Hey Love Valentine Treat Box Collection!!! It is just TOO "Stinkin' Sweet"! In this Hey Love Collection, you'll get the tutorials for SIX great treat boxes all designed by Connie and Mary! Don't have this stamp set? These treat box tutorials are EASILY adaptable to any stamp set with similar sized images! Find the details HERE!