It’s Monday and time for another Inspiration Monday on Create with Connie and Mary! Look at this pretty dress! LOVE the clean, crisp look to it! It certainly inspired a thought for a card in me!
I’ve used the greetings, hearts and small flower in this set a lot, but not the long row of flowers! But I thought this set would be perfect for this inspiration challenge!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Balmy Blue cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On the top of the 3-3/4 x 5 layer of Whisper White cardstock, a 1-1/4 x 5 piece of Tranquil Textures Designer Paper was placed along the bottom.
- A length of the Balmy Blue Organdy Ribbon (FREE SAB) was wrapped around and tied in a bow.
- The row of flowers from Forever Lovely was stamped with Balmy Blue Ink across the top, then the leaves with Night of Navy Ink.
- The Whisper White layer was added to a 3-7/8 x 5-1/8 layer of Night of Navy cardstock.
- The outline of the flowers was cut with the Lovely Flowers Edgelits, then trimmed around the flowers on the attached side and adhered on top with Tombow Multipurpose Glue.
I love the texture that the outline flower Edgelit gives when laid on top of the stamped images. OK…go check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
From sweet to just a little bit spooky...the HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC BUNDLE is a great Halloween set. The labels in the Halloween Magic Dies can be used for more than Halloween...they are a wonderful shape! We've paired this bundle with the coordinating Magic in the Night Suite of products! Our HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC COLLECTION has TWO card tutorials and TWO home decor/favor tutorials. See more details HERE!
Our HAVE A HOOT COLLECTION is combined with Plaid Tidings Designer Paper and has three card tutorials (one a special fold!), plus a special gift packaging idea for Halloween and Christmas that we know you will love and "hoot" about! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: YR927SKF