It’s Monday and time for another Inspiration Monday on Create with Connie and Mary! Look at this pretty dress! LOVE the clean, crisp look to it! It certainly inspired a thought for a card in me!
I’ve used the greetings, hearts and small flower in this set a lot, but not the long row of flowers! But I thought this set would be perfect for this inspiration challenge!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Balmy Blue cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On the top of the 3-3/4 x 5 layer of Whisper White cardstock, a 1-1/4 x 5 piece of Tranquil Textures Designer Paper was placed along the bottom.
- A length of the Balmy Blue Organdy Ribbon (FREE SAB) was wrapped around and tied in a bow.
- The row of flowers from Forever Lovely was stamped with Balmy Blue Ink across the top, then the leaves with Night of Navy Ink.
- The Whisper White layer was added to a 3-7/8 x 5-1/8 layer of Night of Navy cardstock.
- The outline of the flowers was cut with the Lovely Flowers Edgelits, then trimmed around the flowers on the attached side and adhered on top with Tombow Multipurpose Glue.
I love the texture that the outline flower Edgelit gives when laid on top of the stamped images. OK…go check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
We are calling for SPRING in our next Collection from the January-June Mini Catalog using the DAFFODIL DAYDREAM STAMP SET and DAFFODIL DIES! These spring flower images are perfect for coloring or use the dies to build flowers in a variety of colors! We've combined this Daffodil Daydream Bundle with the FREE Sale-A-Bration Daffodil Afternoon Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our DAFFODIL DAYDREAM COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a useful 3D project, perfect for your desk! See more details here!
Our next Collection in the January-June Mini Catalog is the darling SWEET CONVERSATIONS STAMP SET and SWEET HEARTS DIES! These cute heart graphics can be used for more than Valentine's Day, think birthdays, anniversaries, weddings...or anytime you want to share a little heart love! We've combined this Sweet Conversations Bundle with the Sweet Talk Designer Paper which also has stripes and non-Valentine prints! Our SWEET CONVERSATIONS COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a cute 3D project to fill with treats! See more details here!