It’s Monday and time for another Inspiration Monday on Create with Connie and Mary! Look at this pretty dress! LOVE the clean, crisp look to it! It certainly inspired a thought for a card in me!
I’ve used the greetings, hearts and small flower in this set a lot, but not the long row of flowers! But I thought this set would be perfect for this inspiration challenge!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Balmy Blue cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On the top of the 3-3/4 x 5 layer of Whisper White cardstock, a 1-1/4 x 5 piece of Tranquil Textures Designer Paper was placed along the bottom.
- A length of the Balmy Blue Organdy Ribbon (FREE SAB) was wrapped around and tied in a bow.
- The row of flowers from Forever Lovely was stamped with Balmy Blue Ink across the top, then the leaves with Night of Navy Ink.
- The Whisper White layer was added to a 3-7/8 x 5-1/8 layer of Night of Navy cardstock.
- The outline of the flowers was cut with the Lovely Flowers Edgelits, then trimmed around the flowers on the attached side and adhered on top with Tombow Multipurpose Glue.
I love the texture that the outline flower Edgelit gives when laid on top of the stamped images. OK…go check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Who doesn't love the beautiful watercolor patterns in the Perennial Essence Suite? We've taken a few of the colors in the designer paper and created our Floral Essence Collection featuring the Floral Essence Stamp Set and Perennial Flower Punch! Such gorgeous colors! You get FOUR step-by-step tutorials...three card ideas (ONE is a fun special fold) and ONE quick and easy gift idea wrapped in pretty packaging! See the details HERE!