It’s Monday and time for another Inspiration Monday on Create with Connie and Mary! Look at this pretty dress! LOVE the clean, crisp look to it! It certainly inspired a thought for a card in me!
I’ve used the greetings, hearts and small flower in this set a lot, but not the long row of flowers! But I thought this set would be perfect for this inspiration challenge!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Balmy Blue cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On the top of the 3-3/4 x 5 layer of Whisper White cardstock, a 1-1/4 x 5 piece of Tranquil Textures Designer Paper was placed along the bottom.
- A length of the Balmy Blue Organdy Ribbon (FREE SAB) was wrapped around and tied in a bow.
- The row of flowers from Forever Lovely was stamped with Balmy Blue Ink across the top, then the leaves with Night of Navy Ink.
- The Whisper White layer was added to a 3-7/8 x 5-1/8 layer of Night of Navy cardstock.
- The outline of the flowers was cut with the Lovely Flowers Edgelits, then trimmed around the flowers on the attached side and adhered on top with Tombow Multipurpose Glue.
I love the texture that the outline flower Edgelit gives when laid on top of the stamped images. OK…go check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
We are SO excited that we just had to publish a special release with a NEW collection of tutorials for the Painted Seasons Bundle right away! We have coordinated our tutorials with the Well Said Bundle, but any greetings could be used. There are tutorials for three cards (one a special fold) and a home décor 3D project. See the details HERE!
Don't you just LOVE the bright and cheery colors and fun images in Stampin' Up!'s How Sweet It Is Suite of products? Our Sweetest Thing Collection uses the entire suite! We have three cards (one a special fold) and a FUN 3D project, that will just BRIGHTEN your day! All are designed by Connie and Mary and exclusive to our subscribers! See all the details HERE!