It’s Monday and time for another Inspiration Monday on Create with Connie and Mary! Look at this pretty dress! LOVE the clean, crisp look to it! It certainly inspired a thought for a card in me!
I’ve used the greetings, hearts and small flower in this set a lot, but not the long row of flowers! But I thought this set would be perfect for this inspiration challenge!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Balmy Blue cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On the top of the 3-3/4 x 5 layer of Whisper White cardstock, a 1-1/4 x 5 piece of Tranquil Textures Designer Paper was placed along the bottom.
- A length of the Balmy Blue Organdy Ribbon (FREE SAB) was wrapped around and tied in a bow.
- The row of flowers from Forever Lovely was stamped with Balmy Blue Ink across the top, then the leaves with Night of Navy Ink.
- The Whisper White layer was added to a 3-7/8 x 5-1/8 layer of Night of Navy cardstock.
- The outline of the flowers was cut with the Lovely Flowers Edgelits, then trimmed around the flowers on the attached side and adhered on top with Tombow Multipurpose Glue.
I love the texture that the outline flower Edgelit gives when laid on top of the stamped images. OK…go check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Ice cream, ice cream, we all scream for ice cream! And, of course, popsicles, too! For our latest Collection of tutorials, we are using the Sweet Ice Cream Stamp Set and Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch! You'll get SIX unique tutorials that include four cards (one a special fold), a treat box and a special 3D favor! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FLOWERING CACTUS PRODUCT MEDLEY is a GREAT value and everywhere you look, cacti are featured as part of home décor! We loved the whimsical cactus images and "punny" greetings in the stamp set, so just had to use it for our next Collection! The Flowering Cactus Product Medley kit comes with stamps, dies, designer paper, felt flowers, and two colors of linen thread, everything you need to make it EASY to create! You'll get FOUR unique tutorials that include three cards (one a special fold), and a fun organizing project! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: SW7NGG27