It’s Monday and time for another Inspiration Monday on Create with Connie and Mary! I love glass fusing…this one is so pretty with the blues and greens! It reminded me of the stems in the Well Written Framelits I just purchased!
WELL SAID BUNDLE
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Bermuda Bay cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock
- The stem images from Well Written Framelits were cut from Bermuda Bay, Balmy Blue, Granny Apple Green and Blueberry Bushel…don’t they complement each other? They were adhered with Tombow Multipurpose Glue to the front of the Whisper White cardstock.
- The Bermuda Bay striped written was wrapped around to the back and adhered.
- The small Stitched Rectangle shape was cut from Whisper White cardstock and stamped with Make Me Smile from Well Said Stamp Set in Bermuda Bay Ink. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- You from Well Written Framelits was cut from Basic Black cardstock and added above the greeting.
- The bluebird is also from Well Written Framelits and cut from Blueberry Bushel cardstock and added with a Stampin’ Dimensional.
LOVE how this turned out and how it really feels like the Inspiration photo!!! OK…check what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Ho! Ho! Ho! It’s Christmas in July! We are featuring Lots of Cheer stamp set and Tags & More Accessory Kit in our next Collection to get you THINKING about your Christmas card classes, buffets or personal cards! This Lots of Cheer Collection would make a wonderful Product Class as it uses minimal supplies. Have each person purchase the Tags & More Accessory Kit ($9) and use your stamp set to complete the cards! We have SIX step-by-step card tutorials to help you get started! See the details HERE!