It’s Monday and time for another Inspiration Monday on Create with Connie and Mary! I love glass fusing…this one is so pretty with the blues and greens! It reminded me of the stems in the Well Written Framelits I just purchased!
WELL SAID BUNDLE
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Bermuda Bay cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock
- The stem images from Well Written Framelits were cut from Bermuda Bay, Balmy Blue, Granny Apple Green and Blueberry Bushel…don’t they complement each other? They were adhered with Tombow Multipurpose Glue to the front of the Whisper White cardstock.
- The Bermuda Bay striped written was wrapped around to the back and adhered.
- The small Stitched Rectangle shape was cut from Whisper White cardstock and stamped with Make Me Smile from Well Said Stamp Set in Bermuda Bay Ink. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- You from Well Written Framelits was cut from Basic Black cardstock and added above the greeting.
- The bluebird is also from Well Written Framelits and cut from Blueberry Bushel cardstock and added with a Stampin’ Dimensional.
LOVE how this turned out and how it really feels like the Inspiration photo!!! OK…check what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
You'll love our brand new set of tutorials featuring the Birthday Cheer Bundle and nice BRIGHT colors from the 2018-20 In Color Collection. We have tutorials for three cards (one a special fold) and a special 3D gift project that are perfect for your classes or to make for yourself or gifts! All are designed by Connie and Mary and exclusive to our subscribers! See details HERE!
And, don't forget our set of tutorials featuring Stampin' Up!'s Tea Together! We've combined this stamp set with the gorgeous Floral Romance Specialty Designer Paper for an elegant look! You'll get tutorials for three cards (one a special fold) and a special 3D favor project, that are perfect for your classes or to make for yourself or gifts! See the details HERE!