It’s Monday and time for another Inspiration Monday on Create with Connie and Mary! Aren’t these fun party decorations? I couldn’t decide which way to go…use the theme of balloons and flowers or the color scheme! Well, I ended up with the color scheme for my card because I love them together!
I always love doing this background technique with Stampin’ Write Markers on a large Acrylic Block! Mix and match colors, each time is a little different! I wanted to give a sense of a purple sunset using the Flowering Desert stamp set.
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Coastal Cabana cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 1-1/2 x 5-1/2 piece of Highland Heather Gingham DSP was added down the center of the base card.
- The background was created with Coastal Cabana, Highland Heather, Gorgeous Grape and Blueberry Bushel Stampin’ Write Markers scribbled on a large Acrylic Block, then spritzed with water and stamped on Whisper White cardstock. It was trimmed to 3-1/2 x 4-1/4.
- The cactus from Flowering Desert was stamped with Memento Black Ink on top. A little Crumb Cake Marker was watercolored at the bottom for a little shadow.
- Hi There from Flowering Desert was stamped with Memento Black Ink.
- The Whisper White panel was added to a 3-3/4 x 4-1/2 piece of Gorgeous Grape cardstock. It was popped up on the front of the base card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- One of the Bitty Blooms flowers was punched from Coastal Cabana cardstock. A Gorgeous Grape Glitter Dot was added to the center for a little bling.
What a fun way to be inspired, don’t you think? OK…go check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Wow! Have you noticed Stampin' Up!'s PLENTIFUL PLANTS BUNDLE in the new Annual Catalog? So many fun plants and containers to mix and match, plus there is a macramé hanger in it! We've used the PLENTIFUL PLANTS STAMP SET AND PERFECT PLANTS DIES with the coordinating BLOOM WHERE YOU ARE PLANTED DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a cute little container idea to make for yourself or give as a little gift! More details here!
You don't need to be a "Top Chef" to enjoy our new WHAT'S COOKIN' COLLECTION! These cooking utensils and greeting images are SO fun for the baker or cook in your life! We've used the WHAT'S COOKIN' STAMP SET and COOKIN' DIES with the BRIGHTS 6x6 Designer Paper in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a sweet (or savory!) packaging idea that makes a great gift for your host/hostess! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: FMKEVSGR