It’s Monday and time for another Inspiration Monday on Create with Connie and Mary! Isn’t this candy bar fun? Love the glittery bows at the top of the jars!
Of course…I just HAD to use my Sweetest Thing Stamp Set…it is candy jars, you know! But I kept it pretty simple!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Melon Mambo cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 Whisper White cardstock is embossed with the Dot to Dot Embossing Folder and added on top.
- A 3 x 3-3/4 piece of How Sweet It Is Designer Paper is added to a 3-1/8 x 3-7/8 piece of Basic Black cardstock, then adhered on top of the card.
- A 1/2 x 4 piece of Petal Pink cardstock is added across the front.
- The jar from Sweetest Thing was stamped with Memento Black Ink and colored with Lovely Lipstick Stampin’ Blends and the outline of the jar with Pool Party Stampin’ Blends. It was cut with the Jar of Sweets Framelits, then added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Some Petal Pink/Silver Baker’s Twine was tied in a bow and added to the top of the candy jar with a Mini Glue Dot.
- A trio of Adhesive Sequins were added to the background.
- Some Clear Wink of Stella was added to the front of the jar.
- Treats from Sweetest Thing was stamped with Melon Mambo Ink on scrap Whisper White and cut with the Jar of Sweets Framelits, then added to the jar with Stampin’ Dimensionals to finish.
Isn’t that a special “treat” card to give to someone? So nice and cheery! OK…go check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
You'll love our brand new set of tutorials featuring the Birthday Cheer Bundle and nice BRIGHT colors from the 2018-20 In Color Collection. We have tutorials for three cards (one a special fold) and a special 3D gift project that are perfect for your classes or to make for yourself or gifts! All are designed by Connie and Mary and exclusive to our subscribers! See details HERE!
And, don't forget our set of tutorials featuring Stampin' Up!'s Tea Together! We've combined this stamp set with the gorgeous Floral Romance Specialty Designer Paper for an elegant look! You'll get tutorials for three cards (one a special fold) and a special 3D favor project, that are perfect for your classes or to make for yourself or gifts! See the details HERE!