It’s Monday and time for another Inspiration Monday on Create with Connie and Mary! Isn’t this candy bar fun? Love the glittery bows at the top of the jars!
Of course…I just HAD to use my Sweetest Thing Stamp Set…it is candy jars, you know! But I kept it pretty simple!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Melon Mambo cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 Whisper White cardstock is embossed with the Dot to Dot Embossing Folder and added on top.
- A 3 x 3-3/4 piece of How Sweet It Is Designer Paper is added to a 3-1/8 x 3-7/8 piece of Basic Black cardstock, then adhered on top of the card.
- A 1/2 x 4 piece of Petal Pink cardstock is added across the front.
- The jar from Sweetest Thing was stamped with Memento Black Ink and colored with Lovely Lipstick Stampin’ Blends and the outline of the jar with Pool Party Stampin’ Blends. It was cut with the Jar of Sweets Framelits, then added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Some Petal Pink/Silver Baker’s Twine was tied in a bow and added to the top of the candy jar with a Mini Glue Dot.
- A trio of Adhesive Sequins were added to the background.
- Some Clear Wink of Stella was added to the front of the jar.
- Treats from Sweetest Thing was stamped with Melon Mambo Ink on scrap Whisper White and cut with the Jar of Sweets Framelits, then added to the jar with Stampin’ Dimensionals to finish.
Isn’t that a special “treat” card to give to someone? So nice and cheery! OK…go check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
The In The Pines Stamp Set and Pine Wood Dies have some BEAUTIFUL trees in several shapes and sizes! For this In The Pines Collection, we've made FIVE cards (one a special fun fold), and a neat 3D project everyone can enjoy! Two of the cards are non-Christmas to give you an idea how to use this bundle all year around! We've paired this set with the Tis The Season Designer Paper. See the details here!
Who can resist Stampin' Up!'s sweet stamp set bundle, Freezin' Fun! Those little critters DO look like they are having SO much fun racing down those snowy slopes! We've made three cards (one a really "cool" fun-fold card), and a darling 3D project using the FREEZIN' FUN STAMP SET AND FREEZIN' FRIENDS DIES for this Collection, paired with the Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper! You won't want to miss getting this one! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: WMGYQXSV