It’s Monday and time for another Inspiration Monday on Create with Connie and Mary! Isn’t this candy bar fun? Love the glittery bows at the top of the jars!
Of course…I just HAD to use my Sweetest Thing Stamp Set…it is candy jars, you know! But I kept it pretty simple!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Melon Mambo cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 Whisper White cardstock is embossed with the Dot to Dot Embossing Folder and added on top.
- A 3 x 3-3/4 piece of How Sweet It Is Designer Paper is added to a 3-1/8 x 3-7/8 piece of Basic Black cardstock, then adhered on top of the card.
- A 1/2 x 4 piece of Petal Pink cardstock is added across the front.
- The jar from Sweetest Thing was stamped with Memento Black Ink and colored with Lovely Lipstick Stampin’ Blends and the outline of the jar with Pool Party Stampin’ Blends. It was cut with the Jar of Sweets Framelits, then added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Some Petal Pink/Silver Baker’s Twine was tied in a bow and added to the top of the candy jar with a Mini Glue Dot.
- A trio of Adhesive Sequins were added to the background.
- Some Clear Wink of Stella was added to the front of the jar.
- Treats from Sweetest Thing was stamped with Melon Mambo Ink on scrap Whisper White and cut with the Jar of Sweets Framelits, then added to the jar with Stampin’ Dimensionals to finish.
Isn’t that a special “treat” card to give to someone? So nice and cheery! OK…go check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
We are calling for SPRING in our next Collection from the January-June Mini Catalog using the DAFFODIL DAYDREAM STAMP SET and DAFFODIL DIES! These spring flower images are perfect for coloring or use the dies to build flowers in a variety of colors! We've combined this Daffodil Daydream Bundle with the FREE Sale-A-Bration Daffodil Afternoon Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our DAFFODIL DAYDREAM COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a useful 3D project, perfect for your desk! See more details here!
Our next Collection in the January-June Mini Catalog is the darling SWEET CONVERSATIONS STAMP SET and SWEET HEARTS DIES! These cute heart graphics can be used for more than Valentine's Day, think birthdays, anniversaries, weddings...or anytime you want to share a little heart love! We've combined this Sweet Conversations Bundle with the Sweet Talk Designer Paper which also has stripes and non-Valentine prints! Our SWEET CONVERSATIONS COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a cute 3D project to fill with treats! See more details here!