It’s Monday and time for another Inspiration Monday on Create with Connie and Mary! Isn’t this candy bar fun? Love the glittery bows at the top of the jars!
Of course…I just HAD to use my Sweetest Thing Stamp Set…it is candy jars, you know! But I kept it pretty simple!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Melon Mambo cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 Whisper White cardstock is embossed with the Dot to Dot Embossing Folder and added on top.
- A 3 x 3-3/4 piece of How Sweet It Is Designer Paper is added to a 3-1/8 x 3-7/8 piece of Basic Black cardstock, then adhered on top of the card.
- A 1/2 x 4 piece of Petal Pink cardstock is added across the front.
- The jar from Sweetest Thing was stamped with Memento Black Ink and colored with Lovely Lipstick Stampin’ Blends and the outline of the jar with Pool Party Stampin’ Blends. It was cut with the Jar of Sweets Framelits, then added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Some Petal Pink/Silver Baker’s Twine was tied in a bow and added to the top of the candy jar with a Mini Glue Dot.
- A trio of Adhesive Sequins were added to the background.
- Some Clear Wink of Stella was added to the front of the jar.
- Treats from Sweetest Thing was stamped with Melon Mambo Ink on scrap Whisper White and cut with the Jar of Sweets Framelits, then added to the jar with Stampin’ Dimensionals to finish.
Isn’t that a special “treat” card to give to someone? So nice and cheery! OK…go check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
How sweet is the natural beauty of this APPLE HARVEST STAMP SET? The simple line art of the images will remind you of apple picking on a crisp fall day and are perfect for coloring! But the heartfelt sentiments can be used throughout the year. We've combined the APPLE HARVEST STAMP SET with the fun and colorful GINGHAM COTTAGE DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection. It has three card designs...including a unique fun fold...and a great gift-giving 3D project - JUST IN TIME FOR BACK TO SCHOOL! See more details HERE!
We all know that dogs are a person’s best friend and Stampin’ Up!’s new CHRISTMAS SCOTTIES BUNDLE is adorable and not just for Christmas! These festive Scottish Terrier pups are all ready to wish anyone some cheer any time of the year! In this CHRISTMAS SCOTTIES CARD COLLECTION, we have four all-occasion and two Christmas card ideas for a total of SIX card design tutorials! We’ve paired the Christmas Scotties Stamp Set and Scottie Dog Punch along with the CELEBRATIONS TAG DIES and new Black & White Designs Designer Paper with some bright colors to dress them up! See more details here!