It’s Monday and time for another Inspiration Monday on Create with Connie and Mary! I’m not sure exactly what these are…maybe cupcakes or pincushions? They certainly are pretty, though, and a wonderful inspiration!
I thought it would be a perfect opportunity to use my Lovely Lattice SAB stamp set…I love coloring these pretty flowers! The lattice reminds me of the doily look in the inspiration photo. And, the beautiful Country Floral Embossing Folder (also a free SAB product!) just gives it the right amount of texture! The silver metallic pearls in the center of the flowers are also a tribute to the metallic pearls in the photo.
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 Mint Macaron cardstock is embossed with the Country Floral Embossing Folder.
- Two strips of Petal Pink Metallic Ribbon were wrapped around to the back of the Mint Macaron and secured, then added on top of the base card.
- The Lovely Lattice stamp was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White, then cut with the Rectangle Stitched Framelits.
- The image was colored with Petal Pink, Flirty Flamingo, and Mint Macaron Stampin’ Blends.
- Silver Metallic Pearls were added to the centers of the flowers.
- Happy Mother’s Day from Itty Bitty Greetings stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Mint Macaron cardstock and cut with the Rectangle Stitched Framelit, then adhered across the top.
I can’t wait until I give this card to my mom for Mother’s Day! OK…go check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Create with Connie and Mary's next Collection of tutorials combines the Wonderfully Wicked Stamp Set with the Ornate Frames Dies! What a FABULOUSLY spooky combination! We have created SIX fun treat boxes in this Collection with step-by-step photo tutorials. You'll love making these fun little gifts for friends, family and neighbors! Fill with candy or other small items and they are ready to go! Perfect for fall craft fairs! (All but one can easily be adapted for Christmas treats, too!) See all the details HERE!