It’s Monday and time for another Inspiration Monday on Create with Connie and Mary! I’m not sure exactly what these are…maybe cupcakes or pincushions? They certainly are pretty, though, and a wonderful inspiration!
I thought it would be a perfect opportunity to use my Lovely Lattice SAB stamp set…I love coloring these pretty flowers! The lattice reminds me of the doily look in the inspiration photo. And, the beautiful Country Floral Embossing Folder (also a free SAB product!) just gives it the right amount of texture! The silver metallic pearls in the center of the flowers are also a tribute to the metallic pearls in the photo.
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 Mint Macaron cardstock is embossed with the Country Floral Embossing Folder.
- Two strips of Petal Pink Metallic Ribbon were wrapped around to the back of the Mint Macaron and secured, then added on top of the base card.
- The Lovely Lattice stamp was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White, then cut with the Rectangle Stitched Framelits.
- The image was colored with Petal Pink, Flirty Flamingo, and Mint Macaron Stampin’ Blends.
- Silver Metallic Pearls were added to the centers of the flowers.
- Happy Mother’s Day from Itty Bitty Greetings stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Mint Macaron cardstock and cut with the Rectangle Stitched Framelit, then adhered across the top.
I can’t wait until I give this card to my mom for Mother’s Day! OK…go check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Our SIX WEEKS of Christmas tutorials continue with the whimsical Merry Moose stamp set! Who doesn't think this moose is adorable? It is a perfect stamp set for people who loves the outdoors, or it makes great masculine cards! Our MERRY MOOSE COLLECTION will get you ready for Christmas AND other holidays, too! This EXPANDED Merry Moose Collection of tutorials has four Christmas card ideas, two birthday card ideas, and two small favor boxes that you will LOVE for your craft shows and gift giving anytime! See more details HERE!