It’s Monday and time for another Inspiration Monday on Create with Connie and Mary! Wouldn’t you LOVE a fancy cake like this, although I’m not too sure how good the black fondant would taste…lol!
Of course, with all the lilies on top of this cake, I had to use my Lasting Lily stamp set. Hard to tell, but the black background is embossed with the Tin Tile Embossing Folder for a cool medallion look like on the cake. (Too funny, I recently saw an Artisan post a card similar to this, but mine was already done! Amazing how minds can think alike!)
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 Basic Black cardstock is embossed with the Tin Tile Embossing Folder (carryover from the Holiday Catalog) and added on top of the base card.
- A 1-3/4 x 3-3/4 piece of So Saffron was adhered on top.
- The lily stems and leaves from Lasting Lily Stamp Set were stamped with Old Olive Ink and the blooms with Pool Party Ink. The stamens were colored with Daffodil Delight Light Stampin’ Blends. All were hand cut (the Framelits has sold out).
- Some white Adhesive Sequins were added to the background.
- A bow was tied from the Pool Party/Silver Baker’s Twine and added with a mini glue dot to the stems.
I think it is a pretty good representation of the Inspiration photo, don’t you? OK…go check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
This Collection of tutorials, using Stampin' Up!'s TIMELESS TROPICAL BUNDLE AND TROPICAL OASIS SUITE of products, has three cards (one a special fun fold!) and a clever 3D tote to fill with your favorite candy or a small gift! ALL tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step photo directions. Your customers will LOVE these fun projects! See more details HERE!
This Collection of tutorials, using the CLUBHOUSE STAMP SET AND GOLF CLUB DIES combined with the Country Club Designer Paper, has three cards (one a gift card holder!) and a fun 3D favor for any sports lover. ALL tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step photo directions. We know these will be a hit in your classes! See the details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: RTY9ZMMH