It’s Monday and time for another Inspiration Monday on Create with Connie and Mary! Wouldn’t you LOVE a fancy cake like this, although I’m not too sure how good the black fondant would taste…lol!
Of course, with all the lilies on top of this cake, I had to use my Lasting Lily stamp set. Hard to tell, but the black background is embossed with the Tin Tile Embossing Folder for a cool medallion look like on the cake. (Too funny, I recently saw an Artisan post a card similar to this, but mine was already done! Amazing how minds can think alike!)
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 Basic Black cardstock is embossed with the Tin Tile Embossing Folder (carryover from the Holiday Catalog) and added on top of the base card.
- A 1-3/4 x 3-3/4 piece of So Saffron was adhered on top.
- The lily stems and leaves from Lasting Lily Stamp Set were stamped with Old Olive Ink and the blooms with Pool Party Ink. The stamens were colored with Daffodil Delight Light Stampin’ Blends. All were hand cut (the Framelits has sold out).
- Some white Adhesive Sequins were added to the background.
- A bow was tied from the Pool Party/Silver Baker’s Twine and added with a mini glue dot to the stems.
I think it is a pretty good representation of the Inspiration photo, don’t you? OK…go check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Stampin' Up! has outdone themselves with this pretty fall set called Nature's Harvest! It has flowers, leaves, branches and some wonderful greetings and we love the detailed Harvest Dies! For this Collection, we've paired the NATURE'S HARVEST BUNDLE with the coordinating Harvest Meadow Designer Paper for an explosion of muted fall colors and fun designs! You'll get SIX card ideas and TWO easy 3D projects using this gorgeous bundle! That's a total of EIGHT tutorials! See more details here!
Aren't those sheep just the CUTEST? How on earth could you ever resist getting them! We couldn't wait to play with this set and build a card tutorial Collection for you that we know you will love! AND...best of all you can get the stamp set and dies for FREE during Stampin' Up!'s Sale-A-Bration period! For this Collection, we've paired the COUNTING SHEEP STAMP SET and SHEEP DIES with the Border Basics Dies and Pattern Party Designer Paper for a bright and cheerful look! You'll get SIX card ideas using this fun bundle! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: KWK2ZCM9