It’s Monday and time for another Inspiration Monday on Create with Connie and Mary! Don’t you LOVE when the flowers start popping up in the Spring? I love the bright greens of the trees and new grass and brilliant flower colors…always cheers me up! This inspiration photo is just perfect for this time of year!
I went searching for a stamp image that would recreate this look and decided to use Abstract Impressions for my mini card! I purchased these Narrow Notecards and Envelopes for a little something to add to a wrapped gift, instead of a full-size card. It was easy enough to decorate both the card and envelope!
- The base is the 4-1/2 x 5 Narrow Notecard, folded in half.
- On top is a 2 x 4-3/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock that was watercolored with some Balmy Blue Ink and an AquaPainter in the lower left corner.
- On top of the watercolor it was stamped with the speckle from Beauty Abounds stamp set in stamped off Balmy Blue Ink.
- Over that, the flower stems were stamped in Call Me Clover Ink.
- The flower blossoms were punched from Whisper White cardstock with the Bitty Blooms Punch Pack and the centers from Daffodil Delight cardstock. They were added to the front with Mini Glue Dots over the stems.
- A Little Note from Butterfly Gala stamp set was stamped with Balmy Blue Ink. The Whisper White layer was added to the Narrow Notecard with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- It is hard to see, but I added some Clear Epoxy Dots along the bottom of the stems to represent the “snow” as in the inspiration piece. Fun!
I really like how this turned out…says SPRING to me! OK…go check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
This TAGS IN BLOOM Tutorial Collection has four designs that are ALL NEW and so elegant when paired with the Parisian Blossoms Designer Paper and Label Me Punches! We've created THREE cards (one a special fold!), and fabulous 3D gift idea with STEP-BY-STEP PHOTO TUTORIALS using the Tags in Bloom Stamp Set and punches. See the details HERE!
NOTE: Don’t have the Tags in Bloom stamp set? The Layered with Kindness Stamp Set in the Occasions Catalog (page 41) could EASILY be substituted for the Tags in Bloom images on each of our projects!
The new Honey Bee Bundle in the Stampin' Up! Occasions Catalog pairs great with the Golden Honey Designer Paper that is a FREE Sale-A-Bration item! This expanded Collection has SIX designs that are ALL NEW and sure to "bee" in favor with you and your customers! We've created THREE cards (one a fun fold!), a 3D favor, and TWO small home decor items with STEP-BY-STEP PHOTO TUTORIALS using the Honey Bee Bundle. We know you will "bee" happy making these FUN items! See all the details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: GGTN3BGC
FREE Sale-A-Bration product for every $50 purchase!