Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday photo! Isn’t this a pretty picture? Such an unusual looking butterfly and very spring-like!
Here’s what I did using the Springtime Impressions Thinlits:
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Mango Melody, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Mango Melody.
- The Springtime Impressions Thinlits floral arrangement was cut from Whisper White cardstock, then colored with sponge daubers and Old Olive, Gorgeous Grape and Daffodil Delight Inks. It was added to the front with liquid Monoadhesive Glue.
- The butterfly from Springtime Impressions Thinlits was cut from Basic Black cardstock, then glued on Vellum Paper. The outline around the butterfly was hand-cut. It was popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The antenna is a piece of Black Baker’s Twine folded in half and secured behind the head with a Mini Glue dot.
- The greeting from Country Home was stamped with Memento Black Ink in the upper right corner.
I love the bright colors and think it represents the Inspiration photo pretty well, don’t you? OK…check out what Mary did with this challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
For our CELEBRATION TIDINGS COLLECTION we've done something other than bag toppers! Our Collection has FOUR cards, a GIFT CARD holder and a fun SWEET TREAT HOLDER for a total of SIX tutorials! These tutorials are easy enough for in-person or online classes! ALL SIX tutorials using the CELEBRATION TIDINGS BUNDLE and Plaid Tidings Designer Paper are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step directions. SEE MORE DETAILS HERE!
From sweet to just a little bit spooky...the HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC BUNDLE is a great Halloween set. The labels in the Halloween Magic Dies can be used for more than Halloween...they are a wonderful shape! We've paired this bundle with the coordinating Magic in the Night Suite of products! Our HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC COLLECTION has TWO card tutorials and TWO home decor/favor tutorials. See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: YR927SKF