Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday photo! Isn’t this a pretty picture? Such an unusual looking butterfly and very spring-like!
Here’s what I did using the Springtime Impressions Thinlits:
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Mango Melody, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Mango Melody.
- The Springtime Impressions Thinlits floral arrangement was cut from Whisper White cardstock, then colored with sponge daubers and Old Olive, Gorgeous Grape and Daffodil Delight Inks. It was added to the front with liquid Monoadhesive Glue.
- The butterfly from Springtime Impressions Thinlits was cut from Basic Black cardstock, then glued on Vellum Paper. The outline around the butterfly was hand-cut. It was popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The antenna is a piece of Black Baker’s Twine folded in half and secured behind the head with a Mini Glue dot.
- The greeting from Country Home was stamped with Memento Black Ink in the upper right corner.
I love the bright colors and think it represents the Inspiration photo pretty well, don’t you? OK…check out what Mary did with this challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Stampin' Up! has designed a "Make a Difference" stamp set called Nature's Beauty in the Holiday Catalog, where $3 of every sale goes towards mental health organizations in each market. To support this endeavor, we have created a collection of SIX card tutorials featuring the Nature's Beauty stamp set! This would make a GREAT class for World Card Making Day on October 5th! We've already done the design work for you with step-by-step directions and cutting information for our SIX unique card design tutorials! More details here!