Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday photo! Isn’t this a pretty picture? Such an unusual looking butterfly and very spring-like!
Here’s what I did using the Springtime Impressions Thinlits:
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Mango Melody, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Mango Melody.
- The Springtime Impressions Thinlits floral arrangement was cut from Whisper White cardstock, then colored with sponge daubers and Old Olive, Gorgeous Grape and Daffodil Delight Inks. It was added to the front with liquid Monoadhesive Glue.
- The butterfly from Springtime Impressions Thinlits was cut from Basic Black cardstock, then glued on Vellum Paper. The outline around the butterfly was hand-cut. It was popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The antenna is a piece of Black Baker’s Twine folded in half and secured behind the head with a Mini Glue dot.
- The greeting from Country Home was stamped with Memento Black Ink in the upper right corner.
I love the bright colors and think it represents the Inspiration photo pretty well, don’t you? OK…check out what Mary did with this challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
We are continuing our Annual Catalog releases with the beautiful Prized Peony Suite of products. These DisINKtive stamps and interactive dies make gorgeous flowers! Did you know that peonies come in a variety of colors? We have shown a few different flower colors on our projects. Our expanded Prized Peony Collection has four cards and two small 3D project tutorials, perfect for those special people in your life. See the details HERE!
Next up in our Annual Catalog releases is the absolutely darling WAY TO GOAT stamp set! Really...how much cuter can one set be? The greetings in it are perfect for those friends and family with a sense of humor! Our WAY TO GOAT COLLECTION of six card tutorials is combined with the Tasteful Label Dies and Subtles Designer Paper for a bright, fresh look! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: 7AWMZ9PR