Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday photo! I love the rich tones in this photo…and was inspired in SO many different ways! I finally decided that a desert sunset would look like this, so went with the stamp set, Flowering Desert.
Here’s what I came up with…very simple!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Bermuda Bay cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 1 x 5-1/4 strip of Poppy Parade Brights 6×6 DSP was added to the left side of the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Poppy Parade cardstock.
- The 3 x 4-1/4 piece of Whisper White cardstock was watercolored with Poppy Parade and Crumb Cake Inks and an AquaPainter.
- The cactus from Flowering Desert stamp set was stamped with Bermuda Bay Ink on top.
- Hi there from Flowering Desert stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink.
- The Whisper White panel was layered on a 3-1/4 x 4-1/2 piece of Basic Black cardstock and it was popped up on the front of the base card.
- A flower was punched from Poppy Parade cardstock using the Bitty Blooms Punch and a large Rhinestone Jewel placed in the center.
Simple stamping at it’s best, right? OK…check out what Mary did with this challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Ice cream, ice cream, we all scream for ice cream! And, of course, popsicles, too! For our latest Collection of tutorials, we are using the Sweet Ice Cream Stamp Set and Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch! You'll get SIX unique tutorials that include four cards (one a special fold), a treat box and a special 3D favor! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FLOWERING CACTUS PRODUCT MEDLEY is a GREAT value and everywhere you look, cacti are featured as part of home décor! We loved the whimsical cactus images and "punny" greetings in the stamp set, so just had to use it for our next Collection! The Flowering Cactus Product Medley kit comes with stamps, dies, designer paper, felt flowers, and two colors of linen thread, everything you need to make it EASY to create! You'll get FOUR unique tutorials that include three cards (one a special fold), and a fun organizing project! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: SW7NGG27