Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday photo! I love the rich tones in this photo…and was inspired in SO many different ways! I finally decided that a desert sunset would look like this, so went with the stamp set, Flowering Desert.
Here’s what I came up with…very simple!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Bermuda Bay cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 1 x 5-1/4 strip of Poppy Parade Brights 6×6 DSP was added to the left side of the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Poppy Parade cardstock.
- The 3 x 4-1/4 piece of Whisper White cardstock was watercolored with Poppy Parade and Crumb Cake Inks and an AquaPainter.
- The cactus from Flowering Desert stamp set was stamped with Bermuda Bay Ink on top.
- Hi there from Flowering Desert stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink.
- The Whisper White panel was layered on a 3-1/4 x 4-1/2 piece of Basic Black cardstock and it was popped up on the front of the base card.
- A flower was punched from Poppy Parade cardstock using the Bitty Blooms Punch and a large Rhinestone Jewel placed in the center.
Simple stamping at it’s best, right? OK…check out what Mary did with this challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
The In The Pines Stamp Set and Pine Wood Dies have some BEAUTIFUL trees in several shapes and sizes! For this In The Pines Collection, we've made FIVE cards (one a special fun fold), and a neat 3D project everyone can enjoy! Two of the cards are non-Christmas to give you an idea how to use this bundle all year around! We've paired this set with the Tis The Season Designer Paper. See the details here!
Who can resist Stampin' Up!'s sweet stamp set bundle, Freezin' Fun! Those little critters DO look like they are having SO much fun racing down those snowy slopes! We've made three cards (one a really "cool" fun-fold card), and a darling 3D project using the FREEZIN' FUN STAMP SET AND FREEZIN' FRIENDS DIES for this Collection, paired with the Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper! You won't want to miss getting this one! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: WMGYQXSV