Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday photo! I love the rich tones in this photo…and was inspired in SO many different ways! I finally decided that a desert sunset would look like this, so went with the stamp set, Flowering Desert.
Here’s what I came up with…very simple!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Bermuda Bay cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 1 x 5-1/4 strip of Poppy Parade Brights 6×6 DSP was added to the left side of the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Poppy Parade cardstock.
- The 3 x 4-1/4 piece of Whisper White cardstock was watercolored with Poppy Parade and Crumb Cake Inks and an AquaPainter.
- The cactus from Flowering Desert stamp set was stamped with Bermuda Bay Ink on top.
- Hi there from Flowering Desert stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink.
- The Whisper White panel was layered on a 3-1/4 x 4-1/2 piece of Basic Black cardstock and it was popped up on the front of the base card.
- A flower was punched from Poppy Parade cardstock using the Bitty Blooms Punch and a large Rhinestone Jewel placed in the center.
Simple stamping at it’s best, right? OK…check out what Mary did with this challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!