Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday photo! I love the rich tones in this photo…and was inspired in SO many different ways! I finally decided that a desert sunset would look like this, so went with the stamp set, Flowering Desert.
Here’s what I came up with…very simple!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Bermuda Bay cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 1 x 5-1/4 strip of Poppy Parade Brights 6×6 DSP was added to the left side of the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Poppy Parade cardstock.
- The 3 x 4-1/4 piece of Whisper White cardstock was watercolored with Poppy Parade and Crumb Cake Inks and an AquaPainter.
- The cactus from Flowering Desert stamp set was stamped with Bermuda Bay Ink on top.
- Hi there from Flowering Desert stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink.
- The Whisper White panel was layered on a 3-1/4 x 4-1/2 piece of Basic Black cardstock and it was popped up on the front of the base card.
- A flower was punched from Poppy Parade cardstock using the Bitty Blooms Punch and a large Rhinestone Jewel placed in the center.
Simple stamping at it’s best, right? OK…check out what Mary did with this challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
40% off Adhesive/Envelope Sale!
This EXPANDED Ride With Me Collection is FULL of ideas using the Ride with Me stamp set and Truck Ride Dies and they are SOOOOO cute! In our Ride with Me Collection, you'll get EIGHT step-by-step tutorials...THREE unique card ideas, ONE home décor item (with three different looks!) and FOUR different truck favor ideas...one actually expands the size of the truck! See the details HERE!