Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday photo! Love this pretty floral picture! Mary and I were on the same wavelength for our cards, too!
Here’s what I came up with!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Balmy Blue cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 3-1/2 x 4-1/4 piece of Tranquil Textures DSP was place on the diagonal in the background.
- Four daisies were punched with the Daisy Punch from Whisper White cardstock and layered two together. They were added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The centers were punched from Tranquil Textures DSP with the Bitty Blooms Punch Pack flower and added to the centers.
- Four leaves from Daisy Delight were stamped with Balmy Blue Ink on Whisper White and the centers stamped off with Mint Macaron Ink. They were hand-cut and added under the flowers on the front of the card.
- The greeting from Daisy Delight stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink.
- Some Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots were added in the centers of the flowers for a little bling.
OK…check out what Mary did with this challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
40% off Adhesive/Envelope Sale!
Create with Connie and Mary's next Collection of tutorials combines the Wonderfully Wicked Stamp Set with the Ornate Frames Dies! What a FABULOUSLY spooky combination! We have created SIX fun treat boxes in this Collection with step-by-step photo tutorials. You'll love making these fun little gifts for friends, family and neighbors! Fill with candy or other small items and they are ready to go! Perfect for fall craft fairs! (All but one can easily be adapted for Christmas treats, too!) See all the details HERE!