Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday photo! Love this pretty floral picture! Mary and I were on the same wavelength for our cards, too!
Here’s what I came up with!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Balmy Blue cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 3-1/2 x 4-1/4 piece of Tranquil Textures DSP was place on the diagonal in the background.
- Four daisies were punched with the Daisy Punch from Whisper White cardstock and layered two together. They were added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The centers were punched from Tranquil Textures DSP with the Bitty Blooms Punch Pack flower and added to the centers.
- Four leaves from Daisy Delight were stamped with Balmy Blue Ink on Whisper White and the centers stamped off with Mint Macaron Ink. They were hand-cut and added under the flowers on the front of the card.
- The greeting from Daisy Delight stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink.
- Some Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots were added in the centers of the flowers for a little bling.
OK…check out what Mary did with this challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Ghosts, Skulls, Cats and Pumpkins are hanging out here on Create with Connie and Mary with our CUTEST HALLOWEEN COLLECTION of tutorials! We've designed FOUR fun and easy Halloween favors to give to the ghosts and goblins around your house or workplace! These exclusive treat favors use the CUTEST HALLOWEEN STAMP SET and HALLOWEEN PUNCH, along with the Cute Halloween Designer Paper, and are sure to make the recipient smile! See details here!
We're excited to use Stampin' Up!'s PRETTY PUMPKINS BUNDLE for our next Collection to get us ready for fall! The bundle features pumpkins and vines and leaves...oh my! You'll get three card tutorials (one a special fold card) and a cute fall décor piece you can set out to hold your favorite candy, flowers, or other small items (it's also PERFECT for a tiered tray display!) We've paired the PRETTY PUMPKINS STAMP SET and DETAILED PUMPKIN DIES with the earthy tones of the Beauty of the Earth Designer Paper in this new collection of tutorials. More details here!
Use HOST CODE: W9B3G9EM