Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday photo! Love this pretty floral picture! Mary and I were on the same wavelength for our cards, too!
Here’s what I came up with!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Balmy Blue cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 3-1/2 x 4-1/4 piece of Tranquil Textures DSP was place on the diagonal in the background.
- Four daisies were punched with the Daisy Punch from Whisper White cardstock and layered two together. They were added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The centers were punched from Tranquil Textures DSP with the Bitty Blooms Punch Pack flower and added to the centers.
- Four leaves from Daisy Delight were stamped with Balmy Blue Ink on Whisper White and the centers stamped off with Mint Macaron Ink. They were hand-cut and added under the flowers on the front of the card.
- The greeting from Daisy Delight stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink.
- Some Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots were added in the centers of the flowers for a little bling.
OK…check out what Mary did with this challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Ice cream, ice cream, we all scream for ice cream! And, of course, popsicles, too! For our latest Collection of tutorials, we are using the Sweet Ice Cream Stamp Set and Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch! You'll get SIX unique tutorials that include four cards (one a special fold), a treat box and a special 3D favor! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FLOWERING CACTUS PRODUCT MEDLEY is a GREAT value and everywhere you look, cacti are featured as part of home décor! We loved the whimsical cactus images and "punny" greetings in the stamp set, so just had to use it for our next Collection! The Flowering Cactus Product Medley kit comes with stamps, dies, designer paper, felt flowers, and two colors of linen thread, everything you need to make it EASY to create! You'll get FOUR unique tutorials that include three cards (one a special fold), and a fun organizing project! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: TAEZDWPA