Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday photo! Love this pretty floral picture! Mary and I were on the same wavelength for our cards, too!
Here’s what I came up with!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Balmy Blue cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 3-1/2 x 4-1/4 piece of Tranquil Textures DSP was place on the diagonal in the background.
- Four daisies were punched with the Daisy Punch from Whisper White cardstock and layered two together. They were added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The centers were punched from Tranquil Textures DSP with the Bitty Blooms Punch Pack flower and added to the centers.
- Four leaves from Daisy Delight were stamped with Balmy Blue Ink on Whisper White and the centers stamped off with Mint Macaron Ink. They were hand-cut and added under the flowers on the front of the card.
- The greeting from Daisy Delight stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink.
- Some Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots were added in the centers of the flowers for a little bling.
OK…check out what Mary did with this challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
40% off Adhesive/Envelope Sale!
Ho! Ho! Ho! It’s Christmas in July! We are featuring Lots of Cheer stamp set and Tags & More Accessory Kit in our next Collection to get you THINKING about your Christmas card classes, buffets or personal cards! This Lots of Cheer Collection would make a wonderful Product Class as it uses minimal supplies. Have each person purchase the Tags & More Accessory Kit ($9) and use your stamp set to complete the cards! We have SIX step-by-step card tutorials to help you get started! See the details HERE!