Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday photo! This photo has such a retro feel to it! How fun!
Here’s what I came up with using the Incredible Like You stamp set…it hasn’t received much love from me!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Grapefruit Grove cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White, the stems and leaves were stamped randomly along the left side with Mossy Meadow Ink.
- The smaller dotted leaves were stamped and stamped off with Pear Pizzazz Ink and the dots with Pool Party Ink.
- On scrap Whisper White cardstock, the flowers were stamped with Grapefruit Grove, Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green and Coastal Cabana. They were cut out and popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting from Incredible Like You was stamped with Memento Black Ink.
I think it came out pretty close to the Inspiration Photo, don’t you? OK…check out what Mary did with this challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
We created a new Gifts of Good Taste Collection with SIX packaging ideas along with our favorite (and easy!) holiday cookie and candy recipes! It is so nice to give special hand-made little gifts to co-workers, neighbors, your mailperson and UPS drivers! We've used a variety of Holiday Catalog Stamp Set and Dies for our decorating ideas, but you could mix the packaging up with the stamps and dies you already own...the recipe and package design is what is most important! This Gifts of Good Taste Collection has step-by-step picture tutorials featuring SIX gift packaging ideas using Stampin' Up! products with corresponding recipes you can quickly make up and give away! See more details here!