Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday photo! This photo has such a retro feel to it! How fun!
Here’s what I came up with using the Incredible Like You stamp set…it hasn’t received much love from me!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Grapefruit Grove cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White, the stems and leaves were stamped randomly along the left side with Mossy Meadow Ink.
- The smaller dotted leaves were stamped and stamped off with Pear Pizzazz Ink and the dots with Pool Party Ink.
- On scrap Whisper White cardstock, the flowers were stamped with Grapefruit Grove, Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green and Coastal Cabana. They were cut out and popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting from Incredible Like You was stamped with Memento Black Ink.
I think it came out pretty close to the Inspiration Photo, don’t you? OK…check out what Mary did with this challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
You don't need to be a "Top Chef" to enjoy our new WHAT'S COOKIN' COLLECTION! These cooking utensils and greeting images are SO fun for the baker or cook in your life! We've used the WHAT'S COOKIN' STAMP SET and COOKIN' DIES with the BRIGHTS 6x6 Designer Paper in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a sweet (or savory!) packaging idea that makes a great gift for your host/hostess! See more details HERE!
Our next online class collection from the NEW Annual Catalog is the beautiful ARTISTICALLY INKED COLLECTION! Oh my word...have you seen this suite? The artistic images in this set give a unique watercolor look to backgrounds, flowers and leaves! And the metallic gold in the DSP is a perfect touch of bling! We've used ARTISTICALLY INKED STAMP SET, ARTISTIC DIES with the coordinating EXPRESSIONS IN INK DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a keepsake 3D project tutorial you will love! See more details here!
Use HOST CODE: FMKEVSGR