Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday photo! This photo has such a retro feel to it! How fun!
Here’s what I came up with using the Incredible Like You stamp set…it hasn’t received much love from me!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Grapefruit Grove cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White, the stems and leaves were stamped randomly along the left side with Mossy Meadow Ink.
- The smaller dotted leaves were stamped and stamped off with Pear Pizzazz Ink and the dots with Pool Party Ink.
- On scrap Whisper White cardstock, the flowers were stamped with Grapefruit Grove, Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green and Coastal Cabana. They were cut out and popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting from Incredible Like You was stamped with Memento Black Ink.
I think it came out pretty close to the Inspiration Photo, don’t you? OK…check out what Mary did with this challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
This Collection of tutorials, using Stampin' Up!'s TIMELESS TROPICAL BUNDLE AND TROPICAL OASIS SUITE of products, has three cards (one a special fun fold!) and a clever 3D tote to fill with your favorite candy or a small gift! ALL tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step photo directions. Your customers will LOVE these fun projects! See more details HERE!
This Collection of tutorials, using the CLUBHOUSE STAMP SET AND GOLF CLUB DIES combined with the Country Club Designer Paper, has three cards (one a gift card holder!) and a fun 3D favor for any sports lover. ALL tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step photo directions. We know these will be a hit in your classes! See the details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: RTY9ZMMH