Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday photo! This photo has such a retro feel to it! How fun!
Here’s what I came up with using the Incredible Like You stamp set…it hasn’t received much love from me!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Grapefruit Grove cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White, the stems and leaves were stamped randomly along the left side with Mossy Meadow Ink.
- The smaller dotted leaves were stamped and stamped off with Pear Pizzazz Ink and the dots with Pool Party Ink.
- On scrap Whisper White cardstock, the flowers were stamped with Grapefruit Grove, Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green and Coastal Cabana. They were cut out and popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting from Incredible Like You was stamped with Memento Black Ink.
I think it came out pretty close to the Inspiration Photo, don’t you? OK…check out what Mary did with this challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
The In The Pines Stamp Set and Pine Wood Dies have some BEAUTIFUL trees in several shapes and sizes! For this In The Pines Collection, we've made FIVE cards (one a special fun fold), and a neat 3D project everyone can enjoy! Two of the cards are non-Christmas to give you an idea how to use this bundle all year around! We've paired this set with the Tis The Season Designer Paper. See the details here!
Who can resist Stampin' Up!'s sweet stamp set bundle, Freezin' Fun! Those little critters DO look like they are having SO much fun racing down those snowy slopes! We've made three cards (one a really "cool" fun-fold card), and a darling 3D project using the FREEZIN' FUN STAMP SET AND FREEZIN' FRIENDS DIES for this Collection, paired with the Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper! You won't want to miss getting this one! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: WMGYQXSV