Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday photo! This photo has such a retro feel to it! How fun!
Here’s what I came up with using the Incredible Like You stamp set…it hasn’t received much love from me!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Grapefruit Grove cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White, the stems and leaves were stamped randomly along the left side with Mossy Meadow Ink.
- The smaller dotted leaves were stamped and stamped off with Pear Pizzazz Ink and the dots with Pool Party Ink.
- On scrap Whisper White cardstock, the flowers were stamped with Grapefruit Grove, Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green and Coastal Cabana. They were cut out and popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting from Incredible Like You was stamped with Memento Black Ink.
I think it came out pretty close to the Inspiration Photo, don’t you? OK…check out what Mary did with this challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
So how CUTE is the SNOWMAN SEASON Stamp Set and SNOWMAN BUILDER Punch? We thought the Let is Snow Suite of products was so fabulous that it had to be our FIRST Christmas Collection of the season! This is an EXPANDED Collection of SEVEN different tutorials, as we have created THREE cards (one is a moving card) and FOUR 3D projects! One of the projects finishes the Let it Snow Embellishment Box, plus has a tutorial for another hand-made gift to fit inside! Another project has BONUS directions for three different looks! These are SOOO fun and we are SO excited to share the step-by-step tutorials with you! See the details HERE!