Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday photo! This is a photo of a gorgeous wreath, don’t you agree? I’d love it hanging on MY door!
Here’s what I came up with using the retiring Graceful Garden stamp set…it has been a while since I’ve used it! This time of year I pull out my retiring sets and give them a little attention! Swirly Bird is also on the retired list…I used the little wreath image from the Thinlits on this card!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Highland Heather cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Smoky Slate cardstock was embossed with the Tin Type Embossing Folder.
- The “wreath” image from Swirly Scribbles Thinlits is cut from Whisper White cardstock and added to the front.
- For You from Graceful Garden was stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Whisper White cardstock, then punched with the 1-3/8″ Scallop Circle Punch, then adhered inside the wreath.
- Three small roses from Graceful Garden stamp set were stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Whisper White cardstock, and three extra leaf bundles with Mossy Meadow Ink. All were hand-cut and added along side the left side of the wreath. They were popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The Gorgeous Grape Mini Striped Ribbon was tied in a bow around the wreath.
Another card that I love how it turned out! OK…check out what Mary did with this challenge (SO different than mine!) over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Our SAILING HOME COLLECTION is now available! What a wonderful nautical set...great for masculine cards or for anyone loving lighthouses and sailboats! With this EXPANDED collection, you'll get step-by-step tutorials for FOUR regular cards, ONE special fold card, plus ONE great home décor idea! That's a total of SIX tutorials! See the details HERE!