Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday photo! Oh my gosh…these cupcakes look SOOOO yummy! Although I’m not really a chocolate cake fan, they are decorated beautifully!
I had the Floral Essence stamp set out on my desk playing with it (in the NEW catalog!), and thought the flower in it would be perfect to use. AND…since I’m SOOO sad that Seaside Embossing Folder is going away, I decided to use it one more time!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Soft Suede cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 3-3/4 x 5 piece of Crumb cake cardstock was embossed with the Seaside Embossing Folder and adhered on top.
- The flower in Floral Essence stamp set was stamped twice on Mango Melody cardstock, twice on Rococo Rose cardstock (NEW In Color!) and twice on Coastal Cabana cardstock with Soft Suede Ink, then punched with the Perennial Flower Punch. They were layered together with Mini Glue Dots.
- The center was stamped once with Mango Melody Ink, Coastal Cabana Ink and Rococo Rose Ink on Whisper White cardstock, then punched with the 1/2 Circle Punch and added to the flowers with Mini Glue Dots.
- The Adhesive Back Sequins were added to the centers for a little sparkle.
- The greeting from Floral Essence was stamped with Soft Suede on Whisper White and cut with the Layering Oval Die. It was added towards the top of the base card and the flowers added below it with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The leaves were stamped with Soft Suede Ink on Crumb Cake cardstock and punched with the Leaf Punch (so fun that it goes with the punch, too!) They were tucked in behind the flowers with Mini Glue Dots.
I’m so happy with how this turned out! OK…check out what Mary did with this challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Could the Snail Mail Suite of products be ANY cuter? Look at those little faces and those Resin Hearts...oh my! We are using the Snailed It Stamp Set and Snail Dies for our next Collection of tutorials! For this Snailed It Collection, we've made three cards (one a fun fold), and an absolutely FUN and unique favor box that is perfect for your stamp camps and classes! You'll want to make several to give away! See more details here!
For our Friends are Like Seashells Collection, we've made FOUR cards (one a fun fold), a small favor and a 3D project that are perfect for your stamp camps and classes! This bundle has a coordinating 3D Embossing Folder that can be used with the large die for a stamp, emboss and cut combo that has so much texture, they almost look real! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: DFQD4KKC