Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday photo! Oh my gosh…these cupcakes look SOOOO yummy! Although I’m not really a chocolate cake fan, they are decorated beautifully!
I had the Floral Essence stamp set out on my desk playing with it (in the NEW catalog!), and thought the flower in it would be perfect to use. AND…since I’m SOOO sad that Seaside Embossing Folder is going away, I decided to use it one more time!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Soft Suede cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 3-3/4 x 5 piece of Crumb cake cardstock was embossed with the Seaside Embossing Folder and adhered on top.
- The flower in Floral Essence stamp set was stamped twice on Mango Melody cardstock, twice on Rococo Rose cardstock (NEW In Color!) and twice on Coastal Cabana cardstock with Soft Suede Ink, then punched with the Perennial Flower Punch. They were layered together with Mini Glue Dots.
- The center was stamped once with Mango Melody Ink, Coastal Cabana Ink and Rococo Rose Ink on Whisper White cardstock, then punched with the 1/2 Circle Punch and added to the flowers with Mini Glue Dots.
- The Adhesive Back Sequins were added to the centers for a little sparkle.
- The greeting from Floral Essence was stamped with Soft Suede on Whisper White and cut with the Layering Oval Die. It was added towards the top of the base card and the flowers added below it with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The leaves were stamped with Soft Suede Ink on Crumb Cake cardstock and punched with the Leaf Punch (so fun that it goes with the punch, too!) They were tucked in behind the flowers with Mini Glue Dots.
I’m so happy with how this turned out! OK…check out what Mary did with this challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
For our CELEBRATION TIDINGS COLLECTION we've done something other than bag toppers! Our Collection has FOUR cards, a GIFT CARD holder and a fun SWEET TREAT HOLDER for a total of SIX tutorials! These tutorials are easy enough for in-person or online classes! ALL SIX tutorials using the CELEBRATION TIDINGS BUNDLE and Plaid Tidings Designer Paper are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step directions. SEE MORE DETAILS HERE!
From sweet to just a little bit spooky...the HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC BUNDLE is a great Halloween set. The labels in the Halloween Magic Dies can be used for more than Halloween...they are a wonderful shape! We've paired this bundle with the coordinating Magic in the Night Suite of products! Our HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC COLLECTION has TWO card tutorials and TWO home decor/favor tutorials. See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: YR927SKF