Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday photo! Oh my gosh…these cupcakes look SOOOO yummy! Although I’m not really a chocolate cake fan, they are decorated beautifully!
I had the Floral Essence stamp set out on my desk playing with it (in the NEW catalog!), and thought the flower in it would be perfect to use. AND…since I’m SOOO sad that Seaside Embossing Folder is going away, I decided to use it one more time!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Soft Suede cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 3-3/4 x 5 piece of Crumb cake cardstock was embossed with the Seaside Embossing Folder and adhered on top.
- The flower in Floral Essence stamp set was stamped twice on Mango Melody cardstock, twice on Rococo Rose cardstock (NEW In Color!) and twice on Coastal Cabana cardstock with Soft Suede Ink, then punched with the Perennial Flower Punch. They were layered together with Mini Glue Dots.
- The center was stamped once with Mango Melody Ink, Coastal Cabana Ink and Rococo Rose Ink on Whisper White cardstock, then punched with the 1/2 Circle Punch and added to the flowers with Mini Glue Dots.
- The Adhesive Back Sequins were added to the centers for a little sparkle.
- The greeting from Floral Essence was stamped with Soft Suede on Whisper White and cut with the Layering Oval Die. It was added towards the top of the base card and the flowers added below it with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The leaves were stamped with Soft Suede Ink on Crumb Cake cardstock and punched with the Leaf Punch (so fun that it goes with the punch, too!) They were tucked in behind the flowers with Mini Glue Dots.
I’m so happy with how this turned out! OK…check out what Mary did with this challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
The NEW Annual Catalog is here and we are SO excited with all the FUN new things it offers! Nothing can make you smile more than seeing a garden full of colorful pansies, so for our first Collection we just couldn't resist the gorgeous Pansy Patch Bundle. We know you'll love the embossed Pansy Dies that enhance the detailed Pansy Patch stamp set. Plus, it has some beautiful font greetings! We've used PANSY PATCH BUNDLE with the PANSY PETALS DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful Collection with four card ideas and two gift packaging ideas! See more details HERE!
While we anxiously wait for the new Annual Catalog, do you want a perfect QUICK & EASY Product Class idea that features a couple retiring items? Or, do you often need a little gift box in a hurry? Have your customers (or you!) purchase the Perfect Parcel Dies (clearance for $14) and Flowers for Every Season Designer Paper (clearance for $6.90). You'll get four different box ideas (two are uniquely altered!) using this colorful and seasonal Collection and will have a TON of designer paper left to make more! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: DK7E6VQ6