Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday photo! These cookies look SO yummy, don’t they?
I went with more of the colors and just a little scallop for my card. I really struggled with the pink color…Flirty Flamingo is what I used and it is almost too orange, but Melon Mambo was too dark! We need an in between pink to match these cookies! But, I LOVE those stitched Rectangles Dies…the large layer one especially! I used three different sized rectangles on my card.
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Flirty Flamingo cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The Whisper White cardstock is cut with the second from largest Stitched Rectangle Die .
- The Crumb Cake cardstock is cut with the fourth from largest Stitched Rectangle Die and they are both layered on the front.
- The Bermuda Bay cardstock was cut with the Layering Squares Dies and stamped with the You’re The Best greeting from Parcels & Petals in Memento Black Ink along the bottom. It was adhered to the rectangle.
- The row of flowers in Parcels & Petals stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock, colored with Old Olive, Flirty Flamingo, Highland Heather, and Bermuda Bay Stampin’ Blends. It was cut with the Stitched Rectangle Die and added on top with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
LOVE how this turned out! OK…check out what Mary did with this challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Stampin' Up! has outdone themselves with this pretty fall set called Nature's Harvest! It has flowers, leaves, branches and some wonderful greetings and we love the detailed Harvest Dies! For this Collection, we've paired the NATURE'S HARVEST BUNDLE with the coordinating Harvest Meadow Designer Paper for an explosion of muted fall colors and fun designs! You'll get SIX card ideas and TWO easy 3D projects using this gorgeous bundle! That's a total of EIGHT tutorials! See more details here!
Aren't those sheep just the CUTEST? How on earth could you ever resist getting them! We couldn't wait to play with this set and build a card tutorial Collection for you that we know you will love! AND...best of all you can get the stamp set and dies for FREE during Stampin' Up!'s Sale-A-Bration period! For this Collection, we've paired the COUNTING SHEEP STAMP SET and SHEEP DIES with the Border Basics Dies and Pattern Party Designer Paper for a bright and cheerful look! You'll get SIX card ideas using this fun bundle! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: KWK2ZCM9