Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday photo! These cookies look SO yummy, don’t they?
I went with more of the colors and just a little scallop for my card. I really struggled with the pink color…Flirty Flamingo is what I used and it is almost too orange, but Melon Mambo was too dark! We need an in between pink to match these cookies! But, I LOVE those stitched Rectangles Dies…the large layer one especially! I used three different sized rectangles on my card.
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Flirty Flamingo cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The Whisper White cardstock is cut with the second from largest Stitched Rectangle Die .
- The Crumb Cake cardstock is cut with the fourth from largest Stitched Rectangle Die and they are both layered on the front.
- The Bermuda Bay cardstock was cut with the Layering Squares Dies and stamped with the You’re The Best greeting from Parcels & Petals in Memento Black Ink along the bottom. It was adhered to the rectangle.
- The row of flowers in Parcels & Petals stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock, colored with Old Olive, Flirty Flamingo, Highland Heather, and Bermuda Bay Stampin’ Blends. It was cut with the Stitched Rectangle Die and added on top with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
LOVE how this turned out! OK…check out what Mary did with this challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Love is in Air! Not only on February 14th, but really just about any time of the year. One thing we love about the Forever & Always Stamp Set and Always Dies, is that it isn't just for Valentine's Day! If you look closely, it is perfectly suited for any day...birthdays, anniversaries, or weddings! Our next collection featuring the Love You Always Suite has a little of everything! We've made three cards (one a fun fold), and a decorated gift box that has a couple treats and a surprise inside for someone special! See more details HERE!
Could the Snail Mail Suite of products be ANY cuter? Look at those little faces and those Resin Hearts...oh my! We are using the Snailed It Stamp Set and Snail Dies for our next Collection of tutorials! For this Snailed It Collection, we've made three cards (one a fun fold), and an absolutely FUN and unique favor box that is perfect for your stamp camps and classes! You'll want to make several to give away! See more details here!