Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday photo! These cookies look SO yummy, don’t they?
I went with more of the colors and just a little scallop for my card. I really struggled with the pink color…Flirty Flamingo is what I used and it is almost too orange, but Melon Mambo was too dark! We need an in between pink to match these cookies! But, I LOVE those stitched Rectangles Dies…the large layer one especially! I used three different sized rectangles on my card.
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Flirty Flamingo cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The Whisper White cardstock is cut with the second from largest Stitched Rectangle Die .
- The Crumb Cake cardstock is cut with the fourth from largest Stitched Rectangle Die and they are both layered on the front.
- The Bermuda Bay cardstock was cut with the Layering Squares Dies and stamped with the You’re The Best greeting from Parcels & Petals in Memento Black Ink along the bottom. It was adhered to the rectangle.
- The row of flowers in Parcels & Petals stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock, colored with Old Olive, Flirty Flamingo, Highland Heather, and Bermuda Bay Stampin’ Blends. It was cut with the Stitched Rectangle Die and added on top with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
LOVE how this turned out! OK…check out what Mary did with this challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Create with Connie and Mary's next Collection of tutorials combines the Wonderfully Wicked Stamp Set with the Ornate Frames Dies! What a FABULOUSLY spooky combination! We have created SIX fun treat boxes in this Collection with step-by-step photo tutorials. You'll love making these fun little gifts for friends, family and neighbors! Fill with candy or other small items and they are ready to go! Perfect for fall craft fairs! (All but one can easily be adapted for Christmas treats, too!) See all the details HERE!