Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday photo! These cookies look SO yummy, don’t they?
I went with more of the colors and just a little scallop for my card. I really struggled with the pink color…Flirty Flamingo is what I used and it is almost too orange, but Melon Mambo was too dark! We need an in between pink to match these cookies! But, I LOVE those stitched Rectangles Dies…the large layer one especially! I used three different sized rectangles on my card.
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Flirty Flamingo cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The Whisper White cardstock is cut with the second from largest Stitched Rectangle Die .
- The Crumb Cake cardstock is cut with the fourth from largest Stitched Rectangle Die and they are both layered on the front.
- The Bermuda Bay cardstock was cut with the Layering Squares Dies and stamped with the You’re The Best greeting from Parcels & Petals in Memento Black Ink along the bottom. It was adhered to the rectangle.
- The row of flowers in Parcels & Petals stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock, colored with Old Olive, Flirty Flamingo, Highland Heather, and Bermuda Bay Stampin’ Blends. It was cut with the Stitched Rectangle Die and added on top with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
LOVE how this turned out! OK…check out what Mary did with this challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
This EXPANDED Ride With Me Collection is FULL of ideas using the Ride with Me stamp set and Truck Ride Dies and they are SOOOOO cute! In our Ride with Me Collection, you'll get EIGHT step-by-step tutorials...THREE unique card ideas, ONE home décor item (with three different looks!) and FOUR different truck favor ideas...one actually expands the size of the truck! See the details HERE!