Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday photo! These cookies look SO yummy, don’t they?
I went with more of the colors and just a little scallop for my card. I really struggled with the pink color…Flirty Flamingo is what I used and it is almost too orange, but Melon Mambo was too dark! We need an in between pink to match these cookies! But, I LOVE those stitched Rectangles Dies…the large layer one especially! I used three different sized rectangles on my card.
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Flirty Flamingo cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The Whisper White cardstock is cut with the second from largest Stitched Rectangle Die .
- The Crumb Cake cardstock is cut with the fourth from largest Stitched Rectangle Die and they are both layered on the front.
- The Bermuda Bay cardstock was cut with the Layering Squares Dies and stamped with the You’re The Best greeting from Parcels & Petals in Memento Black Ink along the bottom. It was adhered to the rectangle.
- The row of flowers in Parcels & Petals stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock, colored with Old Olive, Flirty Flamingo, Highland Heather, and Bermuda Bay Stampin’ Blends. It was cut with the Stitched Rectangle Die and added on top with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
LOVE how this turned out! OK…check out what Mary did with this challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Stampin' Up!'s new CURVY CELEBRATIONS SUITE is an early release of the QUITE CURVY STAMP SET AND CURVY DIES that will be in the new January-June 2021 Mini Catalog. We've combined it with the coordinating Christmas stamp set, CURVY CHRISTMAS and CLASSIC CHRISTMAS DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection of EIGHT card tutorials! See more details HERE!
Our first Christmas collection for the season is the beautiful POINSETTIA PETALS SUITE of products in a variety of colors! Our POINSETTIA PETALS COLLECTION has FOUR cards and two small 3D projects, perfect for the upcoming Christmas holiday, for a total of SIX brand new tutorials! See more details here!