Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday photo! This glass fusion piece looks so striking! Love it!
I tried to represent the large leaves in the glass piece by using Good Morning Magnolia. The pop of red is really what sets this card off! Such simple coloring of the magnolia, just by outlining it with Light Pool Party blends, and then repeating the pattern in the background tone-on-tone. Very artsy looking to me!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Pool Party cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Smoky Slate, the magnolia image was stamped in both corners with Smoky Slate Ink. It was also embossed with the Subtle Embossing Folder.
- A 3/4 x 5-1/4 strip of Real Red cardstock was added across the front.
- On top is a 1/4 x 5-1/4 strip of Silver Glimmer Paper.
- The magnolia from Good Morning Magnolia Stamp Set was stamped with Memento Black on Whisper White cardstock, then colored around the outline of the petals and leaves with Light Pool Party Blends. The center was colored with the Dark Pool Party Blends. It was cut with the Magnolia Memory Dies and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Red Rhinestones in the background and on the large leaf adds some more bling!
- Some Clear Wink of Stella was added to the magnolia petals.
Don’t you love the neutral vibe on this card? So cool! Make sure to check out what Mary did with this challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Ho! Ho! Ho! It’s Christmas in July! We are featuring Lots of Cheer stamp set and Tags & More Accessory Kit in our next Collection to get you THINKING about your Christmas card classes, buffets or personal cards! This Lots of Cheer Collection would make a wonderful Product Class as it uses minimal supplies. Have each person purchase the Tags & More Accessory Kit ($9) and use your stamp set to complete the cards! We have SIX step-by-step card tutorials to help you get started! See the details HERE!