Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday photo! This glass fusion piece looks so striking! Love it!
I tried to represent the large leaves in the glass piece by using Good Morning Magnolia. The pop of red is really what sets this card off! Such simple coloring of the magnolia, just by outlining it with Light Pool Party blends, and then repeating the pattern in the background tone-on-tone. Very artsy looking to me!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Pool Party cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Smoky Slate, the magnolia image was stamped in both corners with Smoky Slate Ink. It was also embossed with the Subtle Embossing Folder.
- A 3/4 x 5-1/4 strip of Real Red cardstock was added across the front.
- On top is a 1/4 x 5-1/4 strip of Silver Glimmer Paper.
- The magnolia from Good Morning Magnolia Stamp Set was stamped with Memento Black on Whisper White cardstock, then colored around the outline of the petals and leaves with Light Pool Party Blends. The center was colored with the Dark Pool Party Blends. It was cut with the Magnolia Memory Dies and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Red Rhinestones in the background and on the large leaf adds some more bling!
- Some Clear Wink of Stella was added to the magnolia petals.
Don’t you love the neutral vibe on this card? So cool! Make sure to check out what Mary did with this challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Stampin' Up! has outdone themselves with this pretty fall set called Nature's Harvest! It has flowers, leaves, branches and some wonderful greetings and we love the detailed Harvest Dies! For this Collection, we've paired the NATURE'S HARVEST BUNDLE with the coordinating Harvest Meadow Designer Paper for an explosion of muted fall colors and fun designs! You'll get SIX card ideas and TWO easy 3D projects using this gorgeous bundle! That's a total of EIGHT tutorials! See more details here!
Aren't those sheep just the CUTEST? How on earth could you ever resist getting them! We couldn't wait to play with this set and build a card tutorial Collection for you that we know you will love! AND...best of all you can get the stamp set and dies for FREE during Stampin' Up!'s Sale-A-Bration period! For this Collection, we've paired the COUNTING SHEEP STAMP SET and SHEEP DIES with the Border Basics Dies and Pattern Party Designer Paper for a bright and cheerful look! You'll get SIX card ideas using this fun bundle! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: KWK2ZCM9