Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! Aren’t these truck cookies so fun!!! I want to find someone who could make these for me!
Of course, I had to use the new Ride with Me stamp set for my card! AND, don’t you LOVE that new Birch Background stamp!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Seaside Spray cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake cardstock was stamped with the Birch Background image in Crumb Cake Ink.
- A 5/8 x 3-1/2 strip of Neutrals Crumb Cake gingham print was added towards the bottom.
- A 1/4 x 4 strip of Basic Black was layered on top.
- The truck from Ride With Me stamp set is stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock and colored with the Seaside Spray Stampin’ Blends, with Light Basic Black and Light Smoky Slate for the wheels. It is hand-cut and placed on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The window is colored with Wink of Stella.
- The surfboard was made by cutting Pineapple Punch cardstock with one of the smaller Layering Ovals, then cutting it again to make it narrower. A strip of Seaside Spray cardstock was added down the center.
- The beach ball was made with punching Blueberry Bushel, Lovely Lipstick, Pineapple Punch and Call Me Clover with the small Balloon punch. They were added to a 1-1/2 circle to hold in place, then cut with a 1″ Circle (punch or dies). A 3/8″ circle was punched for the center to hide where they overlap.
- The surfboard and beach ball were added with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting was stamped with Memento Black Ink and punched and shortened with the Timeless Punch, , the background Timeless Punch was cut from Seaside Spray. They were overlapped at the top, trimmed off, then two Happiness Blooms yellow dots added to the bottom.
I had SO much fun making that surfboard and beach ball! LOVE how this card turned out! Make sure to check out what Mary did with this challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
This TAGS IN BLOOM Tutorial Collection has four designs that are ALL NEW and so elegant when paired with the Parisian Blossoms Designer Paper and Label Me Punches! We've created THREE cards (one a special fold!), and fabulous 3D gift idea with STEP-BY-STEP PHOTO TUTORIALS using the Tags in Bloom Stamp Set and punches. See the details HERE!
NOTE: Don’t have the Tags in Bloom stamp set? The Layered with Kindness Stamp Set in the Occasions Catalog (page 41) could EASILY be substituted for the Tags in Bloom images on each of our projects!
The new Honey Bee Bundle in the Stampin' Up! Occasions Catalog pairs great with the Golden Honey Designer Paper that is a FREE Sale-A-Bration item! This expanded Collection has SIX designs that are ALL NEW and sure to "bee" in favor with you and your customers! We've created THREE cards (one a fun fold!), a 3D favor, and TWO small home decor items with STEP-BY-STEP PHOTO TUTORIALS using the Honey Bee Bundle. We know you will "bee" happy making these FUN items! See all the details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: GGTN3BGC
FREE Sale-A-Bration product for every $50 purchase!