Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! Aren’t these truck cookies so fun!!! I want to find someone who could make these for me!
Of course, I had to use the new Ride with Me stamp set for my card! AND, don’t you LOVE that new Birch Background stamp!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Seaside Spray cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake cardstock was stamped with the Birch Background image in Crumb Cake Ink.
- A 5/8 x 3-1/2 strip of Neutrals Crumb Cake gingham print was added towards the bottom.
- A 1/4 x 4 strip of Basic Black was layered on top.
- The truck from Ride With Me stamp set is stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock and colored with the Seaside Spray Stampin’ Blends, with Light Basic Black and Light Smoky Slate for the wheels. It is hand-cut and placed on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The window is colored with Wink of Stella.
- The surfboard was made by cutting Pineapple Punch cardstock with one of the smaller Layering Ovals, then cutting it again to make it narrower. A strip of Seaside Spray cardstock was added down the center.
- The beach ball was made with punching Blueberry Bushel, Lovely Lipstick, Pineapple Punch and Call Me Clover with the small Balloon punch. They were added to a 1-1/2 circle to hold in place, then cut with a 1″ Circle (punch or dies). A 3/8″ circle was punched for the center to hide where they overlap.
- The surfboard and beach ball were added with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting was stamped with Memento Black Ink and punched and shortened with the Timeless Punch, , the background Timeless Punch was cut from Seaside Spray. They were overlapped at the top, trimmed off, then two Happiness Blooms yellow dots added to the bottom.
I had SO much fun making that surfboard and beach ball! LOVE how this card turned out! Make sure to check out what Mary did with this challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Ho! Ho! Ho! It’s Christmas in July! We are featuring Lots of Cheer stamp set and Tags & More Accessory Kit in our next Collection to get you THINKING about your Christmas card classes, buffets or personal cards! This Lots of Cheer Collection would make a wonderful Product Class as it uses minimal supplies. Have each person purchase the Tags & More Accessory Kit ($9) and use your stamp set to complete the cards! We have SIX step-by-step card tutorials to help you get started! See the details HERE!