So here is what I came up with using Friendship’s Sweetest Thoughts.
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 3-1/2 x 5-1/2 piece of the blue paint chip pattern in Color Theory Designer Paper was placed on top towards the right side.
- A 1/2 x 4-1/4 strip of green Myths & Magic Glimmer Paper was added across the front.
- The greeting from Friendship’s Sweetest Thoughts was stamped with Memento Black Ink on the top grid.
- The flower cart was stamped with Memento Black Ink on 2-1/2 x 3-1/2 Whisper White cardstock, then colored with the Daffodil Delight, Old Olive and Marina Mist Stampin’ Blends Markers.
- A 1/2 x 3-1/2 strip of the yellow crackle pattern in Color Theory DSP was added along the left side of the image, then popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Some Rhinestones represent the circles I saw in the inspiration photo.
So, do you think I did the inspiration justice with my card? I like the play of grids with the paint chip DSP and the softer touch with the flower cart! OK make sure to check out what Mary did with this inspiration over on Create with Connie and Mary!
All new! Designed by Connie and Mary, the brand new A Good Day Collection Class Kit to Go is still available to order with FOUR options to purchase! All include a step-by-step photo tutorial to make the projects easy to complete! This collection has three cards (including one fabulous special fold!) and a unique 3D project! These tutorials are perfect for classes and workshops, or to create on your own for yourself, friends and family! Details can be found here!