Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! Here’s another glass art piece that shows gorgeous movement in it!
It reminded me of Good Morning Magnolia with the large blossom, and I used one of the new In Colors, Rococo Rose, on my card! The Stitched Rectangle Dies make it easy to make a “frame” for my magnolia!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Rococo Rose cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 3-1/2 x 4-3/4 piece of Woven Threads Designer Paper was added to the front.
- The rectangle was cut from Whisper White cardstock using two Stitched Rectangles to make the frame (skip a size to get a wider frame like this). It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A 1/2 x 5-1/2 strip of Granny Apple Green was added down the left side.
- The large magnolia from Good Morning Magnolia was stamped twice, once with Garden Green and once with Rococo Rose, they were cut with the Magnolia Memory Die.
- The leaves were sponged with Granny Apple Green Ink, the center of the magnolia with Rococo Rose Ink. The very center was colored with Daffodil Delight Marker.
- The blossom was cut/separated from the leaves and stacked on top with Stampin’ Dimensionals, then added to the card with more Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Thinking of You was stamped with Memento Black in the background.
- A few Gold Metallic Pearls were added to the background, too.
I love all the dimension this card has! Pretty! OK, make sure to check out what Mary did with this challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
The In The Pines Stamp Set and Pine Wood Dies have some BEAUTIFUL trees in several shapes and sizes! For this In The Pines Collection, we've made FIVE cards (one a special fun fold), and a neat 3D project everyone can enjoy! Two of the cards are non-Christmas to give you an idea how to use this bundle all year around! We've paired this set with the Tis The Season Designer Paper. See the details here!
Who can resist Stampin' Up!'s sweet stamp set bundle, Freezin' Fun! Those little critters DO look like they are having SO much fun racing down those snowy slopes! We've made three cards (one a really "cool" fun-fold card), and a darling 3D project using the FREEZIN' FUN STAMP SET AND FREEZIN' FRIENDS DIES for this Collection, paired with the Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper! You won't want to miss getting this one! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: WMGYQXSV