Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! Here’s another glass art piece that shows gorgeous movement in it!
It reminded me of Good Morning Magnolia with the large blossom, and I used one of the new In Colors, Rococo Rose, on my card! The Stitched Rectangle Dies make it easy to make a “frame” for my magnolia!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Rococo Rose cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 3-1/2 x 4-3/4 piece of Woven Threads Designer Paper was added to the front.
- The rectangle was cut from Whisper White cardstock using two Stitched Rectangles to make the frame (skip a size to get a wider frame like this). It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A 1/2 x 5-1/2 strip of Granny Apple Green was added down the left side.
- The large magnolia from Good Morning Magnolia was stamped twice, once with Garden Green and once with Rococo Rose, they were cut with the Magnolia Memory Die.
- The leaves were sponged with Granny Apple Green Ink, the center of the magnolia with Rococo Rose Ink. The very center was colored with Daffodil Delight Marker.
- The blossom was cut/separated from the leaves and stacked on top with Stampin’ Dimensionals, then added to the card with more Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Thinking of You was stamped with Memento Black in the background.
- A few Gold Metallic Pearls were added to the background, too.
I love all the dimension this card has! Pretty! OK, make sure to check out what Mary did with this challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Wow! Have you noticed Stampin' Up!'s PLENTIFUL PLANTS BUNDLE in the new Annual Catalog? So many fun plants and containers to mix and match, plus there is a macramé hanger in it! We've used the PLENTIFUL PLANTS STAMP SET AND PERFECT PLANTS DIES with the coordinating BLOOM WHERE YOU ARE PLANTED DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a cute little container idea to make for yourself or give as a little gift! More details here!
You don't need to be a "Top Chef" to enjoy our new WHAT'S COOKIN' COLLECTION! These cooking utensils and greeting images are SO fun for the baker or cook in your life! We've used the WHAT'S COOKIN' STAMP SET and COOKIN' DIES with the BRIGHTS 6x6 Designer Paper in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a sweet (or savory!) packaging idea that makes a great gift for your host/hostess! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: FMKEVSGR