Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! Here’s another glass art piece that shows gorgeous movement in it!
It reminded me of Good Morning Magnolia with the large blossom, and I used one of the new In Colors, Rococo Rose, on my card! The Stitched Rectangle Dies make it easy to make a “frame” for my magnolia!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Rococo Rose cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 3-1/2 x 4-3/4 piece of Woven Threads Designer Paper was added to the front.
- The rectangle was cut from Whisper White cardstock using two Stitched Rectangles to make the frame (skip a size to get a wider frame like this). It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A 1/2 x 5-1/2 strip of Granny Apple Green was added down the left side.
- The large magnolia from Good Morning Magnolia was stamped twice, once with Garden Green and once with Rococo Rose, they were cut with the Magnolia Memory Die.
- The leaves were sponged with Granny Apple Green Ink, the center of the magnolia with Rococo Rose Ink. The very center was colored with Daffodil Delight Marker.
- The blossom was cut/separated from the leaves and stacked on top with Stampin’ Dimensionals, then added to the card with more Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Thinking of You was stamped with Memento Black in the background.
- A few Gold Metallic Pearls were added to the background, too.
I love all the dimension this card has! Pretty! OK, make sure to check out what Mary did with this challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Ghosts, Skulls, Cats and Pumpkins are hanging out here on Create with Connie and Mary with our CUTEST HALLOWEEN COLLECTION of tutorials! We've designed FOUR fun and easy Halloween favors to give to the ghosts and goblins around your house or workplace! These exclusive treat favors use the CUTEST HALLOWEEN STAMP SET and HALLOWEEN PUNCH, along with the Cute Halloween Designer Paper, and are sure to make the recipient smile! See details here!
We're excited to use Stampin' Up!'s PRETTY PUMPKINS BUNDLE for our next Collection to get us ready for fall! The bundle features pumpkins and vines and leaves...oh my! You'll get three card tutorials (one a special fold card) and a cute fall décor piece you can set out to hold your favorite candy, flowers, or other small items (it's also PERFECT for a tiered tray display!) We've paired the PRETTY PUMPKINS STAMP SET and DETAILED PUMPKIN DIES with the earthy tones of the Beauty of the Earth Designer Paper in this new collection of tutorials. More details here!
Use HOST CODE: W9B3G9EM