Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! Isn’t this tray of peacock cookies beautiful? I think so!
Of course, I had to use Royal Peacock stamp set for my card. I played off the white background on some of the cookies with just the feather image!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 3-3/4 x 5 piece of Noble Peacock Designer Paper in the medallion pattern.
- Across the top of the DSP is a 1-1/4 x 3-3/4 piece of Old Olive Noble Peacock Foil Sheet.
- A 3″ length of 3/8″ Reversible Ribbon was added to the foil.
- The greeting from Royal Peacock was stamped with Bermuda Bay Ink on Whisper White and cut with the Stitched Shapes Circle. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The peacock feather was also cut from Whisper White and tucked beside the circle.
- Two Noble Peacock Rhinestones were added to the front.
This is really a pretty simple card, but the metallic finishes really make it POP! OK, make sure to check out what Mary did with this challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Stampin' Up!'s Peaceful Poppies Suite is SO striking with gorgeous flowers and coordinating bright designer paper and accessories. We've designed an EXCLUSIVE Collection featuring BOTH Peaceful Poppies Suite Bundles...AND also included a couple with "outside the box" colors! This Collection has FOUR cards and TWO small favors with STEP-BY-STEP PHOTO TUTORIALS. See all the details HERE!
This Heartfelt "From My Heart" Collection has step-by-step photo tutorials featuring TWO card ideas and FOUR easy 3D treat projects for your family, friends and co-workers or classroom! So nice to spread a little Valentine cheer and these treats are SO MUCH FUN to make! See all the details HERE!
And, don't forget our other Collection from the new Occasions catalog. We've put together a great collection of tutorials featuring one of our favorites, Best Dressed Suite of products! Get ready NOW for your January classes! This Dressed to Impress Collection has step-by-step photo tutorials featuring three card ideas (one a special fold) and a 3D project to help inspire the "New You in the New Year!" Your customers (and you!) will love making this fun project in class! See all the details HERE!