Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! Isn’t this tray of peacock cookies beautiful? I think so!
Of course, I had to use Royal Peacock stamp set for my card. I played off the white background on some of the cookies with just the feather image!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 3-3/4 x 5 piece of Noble Peacock Designer Paper in the medallion pattern.
- Across the top of the DSP is a 1-1/4 x 3-3/4 piece of Old Olive Noble Peacock Foil Sheet.
- A 3″ length of 3/8″ Reversible Ribbon was added to the foil.
- The greeting from Royal Peacock was stamped with Bermuda Bay Ink on Whisper White and cut with the Stitched Shapes Circle. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The peacock feather was also cut from Whisper White and tucked beside the circle.
- Two Noble Peacock Rhinestones were added to the front.
This is really a pretty simple card, but the metallic finishes really make it POP! OK, make sure to check out what Mary did with this challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Use HOST CODE: YCV2ZW6S
Stampin' Up!'s FROSTED GINGERBREAD BUNDLE is just the sweetest! The larger images can be used to make yummy iced gingerbread paper cookies or elegant ornaments and snowflakes! Use the dies to cut out images directly from the Designer Paper, too! We've used the FROSTED GINGERBREAD STAMP SET and GINGERBREAD DIES, along with the GINGERBREAD AND PEPPERMINTS DESIGNER PAPER for our next Collection featuring THREE card tutorials (one a special fold) and a great gift idea for the holidays! See more details here!
We are making the season wintry and festive with our new MERRY SNOWFLAKES COLLECTION! The Merry Snowflakes stamp set has beautiful snowflakes and greetings for the front and inside, plus the Stitched Snowflake Dies are full of embossing and stitching details! This Merry Snowflakes Collection is combined with the Gold & Rose Gold Metallic Specialty Paper to make your season sparkle! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a useful holiday project tutorial you can easily adapt for other occasions! See more details here!