Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! Isn’t this tray of peacock cookies beautiful? I think so!
Of course, I had to use Royal Peacock stamp set for my card. I played off the white background on some of the cookies with just the feather image!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 3-3/4 x 5 piece of Noble Peacock Designer Paper in the medallion pattern.
- Across the top of the DSP is a 1-1/4 x 3-3/4 piece of Old Olive Noble Peacock Foil Sheet.
- A 3″ length of 3/8″ Reversible Ribbon was added to the foil.
- The greeting from Royal Peacock was stamped with Bermuda Bay Ink on Whisper White and cut with the Stitched Shapes Circle. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The peacock feather was also cut from Whisper White and tucked beside the circle.
- Two Noble Peacock Rhinestones were added to the front.
This is really a pretty simple card, but the metallic finishes really make it POP! OK, make sure to check out what Mary did with this challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Create with Connie and Mary's next Collection of tutorials combines the Wonderfully Wicked Stamp Set with the Ornate Frames Dies! What a FABULOUSLY spooky combination! We have created SIX fun treat boxes in this Collection with step-by-step photo tutorials. You'll love making these fun little gifts for friends, family and neighbors! Fill with candy or other small items and they are ready to go! Perfect for fall craft fairs! (All but one can easily be adapted for Christmas treats, too!) See all the details HERE!