Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! Isn’t this tray of peacock cookies beautiful? I think so!
Of course, I had to use Royal Peacock stamp set for my card. I played off the white background on some of the cookies with just the feather image!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 3-3/4 x 5 piece of Noble Peacock Designer Paper in the medallion pattern.
- Across the top of the DSP is a 1-1/4 x 3-3/4 piece of Old Olive Noble Peacock Foil Sheet.
- A 3″ length of 3/8″ Reversible Ribbon was added to the foil.
- The greeting from Royal Peacock was stamped with Bermuda Bay Ink on Whisper White and cut with the Stitched Shapes Circle. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The peacock feather was also cut from Whisper White and tucked beside the circle.
- Two Noble Peacock Rhinestones were added to the front.
This is really a pretty simple card, but the metallic finishes really make it POP! OK, make sure to check out what Mary did with this challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Next up in our Christmas Collections we featured the Gnome for the Holidays stamp set with the Heartwarming Hugs Designer Paper for a warm holiday feel! Our GNOME FOR THE HOLIDAY COLLECTION has THREE cards (one a special fold card), and a darling home décor item perfect for a small gift! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s new CURVY CELEBRATIONS SUITE is an early release of the QUITE CURVY STAMP SET AND CURVY DIES that will be in the new January-June 2021 Mini Catalog. We've combined it with the coordinating Christmas stamp set, CURVY CHRISTMAS and CLASSIC CHRISTMAS DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection of EIGHT card tutorials! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: F6P9Q2NK