Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! Isn’t this tray of peacock cookies beautiful? I think so!
Of course, I had to use Royal Peacock stamp set for my card. I played off the white background on some of the cookies with just the feather image!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 3-3/4 x 5 piece of Noble Peacock Designer Paper in the medallion pattern.
- Across the top of the DSP is a 1-1/4 x 3-3/4 piece of Old Olive Noble Peacock Foil Sheet.
- A 3″ length of 3/8″ Reversible Ribbon was added to the foil.
- The greeting from Royal Peacock was stamped with Bermuda Bay Ink on Whisper White and cut with the Stitched Shapes Circle. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The peacock feather was also cut from Whisper White and tucked beside the circle.
- Two Noble Peacock Rhinestones were added to the front.
This is really a pretty simple card, but the metallic finishes really make it POP! OK, make sure to check out what Mary did with this challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
For our Friends are Like Seashells Collection, we've made FOUR cards (one a fun fold), a small favor and a 3D project that are perfect for your stamp camps and classes! This bundle has a coordinating 3D Embossing Folder that can be used with the large die for a stamp, emboss and cut combo that has so much texture, they almost look real! See more details HERE!
Next up for us to feature is the LOTS OF HEART Stamp Set and MANY HEARTS Dies! Even with all the hearts, this bundle is more than just a Valentine set! For this Lots of Heart Collection, we've made FOUR cards and TWO small favors, perfect to give someone you love or as a little thank you! We've paired this bundle with the cute and colorful Snail Mail Designer Paper and accessories. See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: DFQD4KKC