Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! Isn’t this a lovely cake? I’d love to get one like this for MY birthday!
I have an ABUNDANCE of flower stamps that I could use, but I just got the Medium Daisy Punch in an order, so thought I’d do a card with lots of punches!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Daffodil Delight cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock.
- I punched three Timeless Labels from Daffodil Delight cardstock and adhered down the center.
- The Medium Daisy was punched four times from Whisper White cardstock and two adhered together to make two flowers. The petals were slightly curled.
- In the center of the daisies are 1/2″ circles punched from Daffodil Delight and highlighted with Wink of Stella. The daisies are popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The leaves were punched from Garden Green cardstock with the Four-Petal Flower Punch, then cut apart and adhered under the daisies.
- Happy Birthday from Seaside Notions was stamped with Memento Black Ink in the center label.
- A few Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots were added in the background for a little bling!
Isn’t that a clean and fresh looking card? I’m glad it came out as I pictured in my head with the label background! OK, make sure to check out what Mary did with this challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Wow! Have you noticed Stampin' Up!'s PLENTIFUL PLANTS BUNDLE in the new Annual Catalog? So many fun plants and containers to mix and match, plus there is a macramé hanger in it! We've used the PLENTIFUL PLANTS STAMP SET AND PERFECT PLANTS DIES with the coordinating BLOOM WHERE YOU ARE PLANTED DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a cute little container idea to make for yourself or give as a little gift! More details here!
You don't need to be a "Top Chef" to enjoy our new WHAT'S COOKIN' COLLECTION! These cooking utensils and greeting images are SO fun for the baker or cook in your life! We've used the WHAT'S COOKIN' STAMP SET and COOKIN' DIES with the BRIGHTS 6x6 Designer Paper in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a sweet (or savory!) packaging idea that makes a great gift for your host/hostess! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: FMKEVSGR