Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! Isn’t this a lovely cake? I’d love to get one like this for MY birthday!
I have an ABUNDANCE of flower stamps that I could use, but I just got the Medium Daisy Punch in an order, so thought I’d do a card with lots of punches!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Daffodil Delight cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock.
- I punched three Timeless Labels from Daffodil Delight cardstock and adhered down the center.
- The Medium Daisy was punched four times from Whisper White cardstock and two adhered together to make two flowers. The petals were slightly curled.
- In the center of the daisies are 1/2″ circles punched from Daffodil Delight and highlighted with Wink of Stella. The daisies are popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The leaves were punched from Garden Green cardstock with the Four-Petal Flower Punch, then cut apart and adhered under the daisies.
- Happy Birthday from Seaside Notions was stamped with Memento Black Ink in the center label.
- A few Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots were added in the background for a little bling!
Isn’t that a clean and fresh looking card? I’m glad it came out as I pictured in my head with the label background! OK, make sure to check out what Mary did with this challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Our next Collection of tutorials features the GORGEOUS Christmas Gleaming Bundle! The Brightly Gleaming Suite of products are striking with their copper accents and the Hammered Metal Embossing Folder goes with everything! We've used the Christmas Gleaming Stamp Set and Gleaming Ornaments Punch Pack for our tutorial Collection of three cards (one a special fun fold) and a extremely useful 3D project that would be fun as it's own class! See more details HERE!