Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! Isn’t this a lovely cake? I’d love to get one like this for MY birthday!
I have an ABUNDANCE of flower stamps that I could use, but I just got the Medium Daisy Punch in an order, so thought I’d do a card with lots of punches!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Daffodil Delight cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock.
- I punched three Timeless Labels from Daffodil Delight cardstock and adhered down the center.
- The Medium Daisy was punched four times from Whisper White cardstock and two adhered together to make two flowers. The petals were slightly curled.
- In the center of the daisies are 1/2″ circles punched from Daffodil Delight and highlighted with Wink of Stella. The daisies are popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The leaves were punched from Garden Green cardstock with the Four-Petal Flower Punch, then cut apart and adhered under the daisies.
- Happy Birthday from Seaside Notions was stamped with Memento Black Ink in the center label.
- A few Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots were added in the background for a little bling!
Isn’t that a clean and fresh looking card? I’m glad it came out as I pictured in my head with the label background! OK, make sure to check out what Mary did with this challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Stampin' Up! has designed a "Make a Difference" stamp set called Nature's Beauty in the Holiday Catalog, where $3 of every sale goes towards mental health organizations in each market. To support this endeavor, we have created a collection of SIX card tutorials featuring the Nature's Beauty stamp set! This would make a GREAT class for World Card Making Day on October 5th! We've already done the design work for you with step-by-step directions and cutting information for our SIX unique card design tutorials! More details here!