Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! Isn’t this a lovely cake? I’d love to get one like this for MY birthday!
I have an ABUNDANCE of flower stamps that I could use, but I just got the Medium Daisy Punch in an order, so thought I’d do a card with lots of punches!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Daffodil Delight cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock.
- I punched three Timeless Labels from Daffodil Delight cardstock and adhered down the center.
- The Medium Daisy was punched four times from Whisper White cardstock and two adhered together to make two flowers. The petals were slightly curled.
- In the center of the daisies are 1/2″ circles punched from Daffodil Delight and highlighted with Wink of Stella. The daisies are popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The leaves were punched from Garden Green cardstock with the Four-Petal Flower Punch, then cut apart and adhered under the daisies.
- Happy Birthday from Seaside Notions was stamped with Memento Black Ink in the center label.
- A few Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots were added in the background for a little bling!
Isn’t that a clean and fresh looking card? I’m glad it came out as I pictured in my head with the label background! OK, make sure to check out what Mary did with this challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Ice cream, ice cream, we all scream for ice cream! And, of course, popsicles, too! For our latest Collection of tutorials, we are using the Sweet Ice Cream Stamp Set and Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch! You'll get SIX unique tutorials that include four cards (one a special fold), a treat box and a special 3D favor! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FLOWERING CACTUS PRODUCT MEDLEY is a GREAT value and everywhere you look, cacti are featured as part of home décor! We loved the whimsical cactus images and "punny" greetings in the stamp set, so just had to use it for our next Collection! The Flowering Cactus Product Medley kit comes with stamps, dies, designer paper, felt flowers, and two colors of linen thread, everything you need to make it EASY to create! You'll get FOUR unique tutorials that include three cards (one a special fold), and a fun organizing project! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: SW7NGG27