Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! LOVE this whimsical cow cookie jar! And, of course, Stampin’ Up!’s Over the Moon stamp set is just PERFECT for it, right?
And, I had to get some of the yellow color in there…what about a sun? lol! This card just makes me smile!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Blueberry Bushel cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock, a 3/4 x 5-1/4 strip of In Color DSP was added to the right side.
- I used the grass from the Wiggle Bugs Die to cut the grass from Call Me Clover cardstock and added it to the bottom of the Whisper White.
- The sun was punched from Pineapple Punch cardstock with the 1-1/2 Circle Punch.
- The cow from Over the Moon was stamped on scrap Whisper White cardstock with Memento Black Ink, then colored with Petal Pink and Dark Smoky Slate Stampin’ Blends. It was hand-cut and added to the grass with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting from Over the Moon was stamped with Memento Black Ink.
- A trio of Happiness Blooms blue dots were added in the background for a little bling!
So fun!!! I love it! This Over the Moon stamp set just makes such CUTE cards…and I’m really now normally a “cow” type person! OK, make sure to check out what Mary did with this challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Stampin' Up! has designed a "Make a Difference" stamp set called Nature's Beauty in the Holiday Catalog, where $3 of every sale goes towards mental health organizations in each market. To support this endeavor, we have created a collection of SIX card tutorials featuring the Nature's Beauty stamp set! This would make a GREAT class for World Card Making Day on October 5th! We've already done the design work for you with step-by-step directions and cutting information for our SIX unique card design tutorials! More details here!