Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! LOVE this whimsical cow cookie jar! And, of course, Stampin’ Up!’s Over the Moon stamp set is just PERFECT for it, right?
And, I had to get some of the yellow color in there…what about a sun? lol! This card just makes me smile!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Blueberry Bushel cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock, a 3/4 x 5-1/4 strip of In Color DSP was added to the right side.
- I used the grass from the Wiggle Bugs Die to cut the grass from Call Me Clover cardstock and added it to the bottom of the Whisper White.
- The sun was punched from Pineapple Punch cardstock with the 1-1/2 Circle Punch.
- The cow from Over the Moon was stamped on scrap Whisper White cardstock with Memento Black Ink, then colored with Petal Pink and Dark Smoky Slate Stampin’ Blends. It was hand-cut and added to the grass with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting from Over the Moon was stamped with Memento Black Ink.
- A trio of Happiness Blooms blue dots were added in the background for a little bling!
So fun!!! I love it! This Over the Moon stamp set just makes such CUTE cards…and I’m really now normally a “cow” type person! OK, make sure to check out what Mary did with this challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Stampin' Up!'s new CURVY CELEBRATIONS SUITE is an early release of the QUITE CURVY STAMP SET AND CURVY DIES that will be in the new January-June 2021 Mini Catalog. We've combined it with the coordinating Christmas stamp set, CURVY CHRISTMAS and CLASSIC CHRISTMAS DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection of EIGHT card tutorials! See more details HERE!
Our first Christmas collection for the season is the beautiful POINSETTIA PETALS SUITE of products in a variety of colors! Our POINSETTIA PETALS COLLECTION has FOUR cards and two small 3D projects, perfect for the upcoming Christmas holiday, for a total of SIX brand new tutorials! See more details here!
Use HOST CODE: XZVN372F