Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! LOVE this whimsical cow cookie jar! And, of course, Stampin’ Up!’s Over the Moon stamp set is just PERFECT for it, right?
And, I had to get some of the yellow color in there…what about a sun? lol! This card just makes me smile!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Blueberry Bushel cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock, a 3/4 x 5-1/4 strip of In Color DSP was added to the right side.
- I used the grass from the Wiggle Bugs Die to cut the grass from Call Me Clover cardstock and added it to the bottom of the Whisper White.
- The sun was punched from Pineapple Punch cardstock with the 1-1/2 Circle Punch.
- The cow from Over the Moon was stamped on scrap Whisper White cardstock with Memento Black Ink, then colored with Petal Pink and Dark Smoky Slate Stampin’ Blends. It was hand-cut and added to the grass with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting from Over the Moon was stamped with Memento Black Ink.
- A trio of Happiness Blooms blue dots were added in the background for a little bling!
So fun!!! I love it! This Over the Moon stamp set just makes such CUTE cards…and I’m really now normally a “cow” type person! OK, make sure to check out what Mary did with this challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Next up from our August-December 2020 Mini Catalog selections is the fun Press On Stamp Set! Who doesn't love coffee, tea or cocoa? Our PRESS ON COLLECTION has three cards (one a really FUN interactive card) and a 3D project sure to jazz up your drink bar, tiered tray or to give away as a gift for a coffee/tea/cocoa addict friend! See more details HERE!
We are excited for our second August-December Catalog Collection for the holidays featuring the fabulous Making a Difference COMING HOME BUNDLE of products! This Collection of SIX card tutorials would make a great World Card Making Day or product class...either in person or online and we've paired it with Itty Bitty Greetings. See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: X4N6GEG4