Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! Oh, this is a YUMMY looking cupcake…well, at least the frosting looks yummy! I’m not a chocolate cake fan…and this one looks really dark or maybe marbled. Or maybe that is a chocolate cookie layer in between? Anyway…I was inspired!
I went looking for a polka dot or circle designer paper print and ran across the new package of Feels Like Frost 6×6 Designer Paper. I knew I could combine the dark navy color with Coastal Cabana to come pretty close to the cupcake inspiration! And this was a SUPER simple card!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Coastal Cabana cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White.
- The Feels Like Frost Designer Paper was cut to 3-3/4 x 5 and added tot he front.
- A 1 x 4-1/2 strip of Coastal Cabana cardstock was added on top.
- The reverse print of Silver/White Metallic Stripe is 1/2 x 4 and added on top.
- Thinking of You At Christmas from Itty Bitty Christmas stamp set was stamped with Night of Navy Ink and cut with the Stitched Shapes Circle, then added on top with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A few Pearls were added to the greeting circle and the background for a little bling!
This would be a great card for mass producing…all the prints in this designer paper pack are gorgeous! And, there are SO many nice greetings in the Itty Bitty Christmas stamp set! I especially love this one! OK, make sure to check out what Mary did with this challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Our next Collection of tutorials features the GORGEOUS Christmas Gleaming Bundle! The Brightly Gleaming Suite of products are striking with their copper accents and the Hammered Metal Embossing Folder goes with everything! We've used the Christmas Gleaming Stamp Set and Gleaming Ornaments Punch Pack for our tutorial Collection of three cards (one a special fun fold) and a extremely useful 3D project that would be fun as it's own class! See more details HERE!