Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! Oh, this is a YUMMY looking cupcake…well, at least the frosting looks yummy! I’m not a chocolate cake fan…and this one looks really dark or maybe marbled. Or maybe that is a chocolate cookie layer in between? Anyway…I was inspired!
I went looking for a polka dot or circle designer paper print and ran across the new package of Feels Like Frost 6×6 Designer Paper. I knew I could combine the dark navy color with Coastal Cabana to come pretty close to the cupcake inspiration! And this was a SUPER simple card!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Coastal Cabana cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White.
- The Feels Like Frost Designer Paper was cut to 3-3/4 x 5 and added tot he front.
- A 1 x 4-1/2 strip of Coastal Cabana cardstock was added on top.
- The reverse print of Silver/White Metallic Stripe is 1/2 x 4 and added on top.
- Thinking of You At Christmas from Itty Bitty Christmas stamp set was stamped with Night of Navy Ink and cut with the Stitched Shapes Circle, then added on top with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A few Pearls were added to the greeting circle and the background for a little bling!
This would be a great card for mass producing…all the prints in this designer paper pack are gorgeous! And, there are SO many nice greetings in the Itty Bitty Christmas stamp set! I especially love this one! OK, make sure to check out what Mary did with this challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Make someone HAPPY by sharing one of the projects from our next Collection using the RAINBOW OF HAPPINESS STAMP SET and BRILLIANT RAINBOW DIES! Use the stamps and/or dies to create rainbows in your favorite colors! Mix and match the hearts, raindrops, clouds and texture images with the greetings! We've combined this RAINBOW OF HAPPINESS Bundle with the SUNSHINE & RAINBOWS Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our RAINBOW OF HAPPINESS COLLECTION has SIX projects - FOUR step-by-step card tutorials AND two 3D treat favors that will be perfect to share! See more details HERE!
We are calling for SPRING in our next Collection from the January-June Mini Catalog using the DAFFODIL DAYDREAM STAMP SET and DAFFODIL DIES! These spring flower images are perfect for coloring or use the dies to build flowers in a variety of colors! We've combined this Daffodil Daydream Bundle with the FREE Sale-A-Bration Daffodil Afternoon Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our DAFFODIL DAYDREAM COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a useful 3D project, perfect for your desk! See more details here!