Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! Isn’t this a great color combination?
I knew I wanted to create a background of leaves, but didn’t want to use Gather Together AGAIN…lol! I found a die that I liked in the In The Woods Die set that was perfect! I also wanted the greeting to be the focus, so grabbed Rustic Retreat for this quote!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Mossy Meadow cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Soft Sea Foam cardstock.
- On the 3-3/4 x 5 layer of Very Vanilla, the leaf die from In the Woods was cut several times from Gold Metallic, Soft Seafoam, Mossy Meadow and Gray Granite cardstocks, then adhered randomly for the background with Monoadhesive Glue.
- The greeting was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Gray Granite cardstock and cut with the oval from Stitched Shapes. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of gold Metallic Pearls were added to the oval.
Funny that this card gave me fits putting together…it was torn apart SEVERAL times until I was satisfied with the balance! I slept on it and then worked on it again in the morning and it pulled together easily! OK, make sure to check out what Mary did with this challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
From sweet to just a little bit spooky...the HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC BUNDLE is a great Halloween set. The labels in the Halloween Magic Dies can be used for more than Halloween...they are a wonderful shape! We've paired this bundle with the coordinating Magic in the Night Suite of products! Our HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC COLLECTION has TWO card tutorials and TWO home decor/favor tutorials. See more details HERE!
Our HAVE A HOOT COLLECTION is combined with Plaid Tidings Designer Paper and has three card tutorials (one a special fold!), plus a special gift packaging idea for Halloween and Christmas that we know you will love and "hoot" about! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: YR927SKF