Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! Isn’t this a great color combination?
I knew I wanted to create a background of leaves, but didn’t want to use Gather Together AGAIN…lol! I found a die that I liked in the In The Woods Die set that was perfect! I also wanted the greeting to be the focus, so grabbed Rustic Retreat for this quote!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Mossy Meadow cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Soft Sea Foam cardstock.
- On the 3-3/4 x 5 layer of Very Vanilla, the leaf die from In the Woods was cut several times from Gold Metallic, Soft Seafoam, Mossy Meadow and Gray Granite cardstocks, then adhered randomly for the background with Monoadhesive Glue.
- The greeting was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Gray Granite cardstock and cut with the oval from Stitched Shapes. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of gold Metallic Pearls were added to the oval.
Funny that this card gave me fits putting together…it was torn apart SEVERAL times until I was satisfied with the balance! I slept on it and then worked on it again in the morning and it pulled together easily! OK, make sure to check out what Mary did with this challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Our next Collection of tutorials features the GORGEOUS Christmas Gleaming Bundle! The Brightly Gleaming Suite of products are striking with their copper accents and the Hammered Metal Embossing Folder goes with everything! We've used the Christmas Gleaming Stamp Set and Gleaming Ornaments Punch Pack for our tutorial Collection of three cards (one a special fun fold) and a extremely useful 3D project that would be fun as it's own class! See more details HERE!