Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! Isn’t this a great color combination?
I knew I wanted to create a background of leaves, but didn’t want to use Gather Together AGAIN…lol! I found a die that I liked in the In The Woods Die set that was perfect! I also wanted the greeting to be the focus, so grabbed Rustic Retreat for this quote!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Mossy Meadow cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Soft Sea Foam cardstock.
- On the 3-3/4 x 5 layer of Very Vanilla, the leaf die from In the Woods was cut several times from Gold Metallic, Soft Seafoam, Mossy Meadow and Gray Granite cardstocks, then adhered randomly for the background with Monoadhesive Glue.
- The greeting was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Gray Granite cardstock and cut with the oval from Stitched Shapes. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of gold Metallic Pearls were added to the oval.
Funny that this card gave me fits putting together…it was torn apart SEVERAL times until I was satisfied with the balance! I slept on it and then worked on it again in the morning and it pulled together easily! OK, make sure to check out what Mary did with this challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Ice cream, ice cream, we all scream for ice cream! And, of course, popsicles, too! For our latest Collection of tutorials, we are using the Sweet Ice Cream Stamp Set and Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch! You'll get SIX unique tutorials that include four cards (one a special fold), a treat box and a special 3D favor! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FLOWERING CACTUS PRODUCT MEDLEY is a GREAT value and everywhere you look, cacti are featured as part of home décor! We loved the whimsical cactus images and "punny" greetings in the stamp set, so just had to use it for our next Collection! The Flowering Cactus Product Medley kit comes with stamps, dies, designer paper, felt flowers, and two colors of linen thread, everything you need to make it EASY to create! You'll get FOUR unique tutorials that include three cards (one a special fold), and a fun organizing project! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: SW7NGG27