Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! We have a basket of Autumn colors for our inspiration today!
I fell in love with the Holiday Haul stamp set, but hadn’t inked it up yet! So…here’s my first card using it!
- The base is4-1/4 x 11 Pretty Peacock cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 3-3/4 x 5 piece of Pretty Peacock Gingham from the Come to Gather Designer Paper Pack.
- A 3/4 x 5 strip of Mango Melody cardstock was placed down the left side.
- The Nested Stitched Label was cut from Whisper White cardstock.
- The truck from Holiday Haul was stamped with Cherry Cobbler Ink and the wheels colored with Light Basic Black Blends.
- The pumpkins/gourds were stamped with Mango Melody and the stems/leaves colored with Old Olive Light Blends.
- The Come to Gather Cajun Craze Linen Thread was tied in a bow and added to the pumpkins with a Mini Glue Dot.
- Time to Celebrate from Itty Bitty Birthdays was stamped with Pretty Peacock Ink.
- The label was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of red Holiday Rhinestones were added to the background.
Isn’t that a FUN card? OK, make sure to check out what Mary did with this challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Ice cream, ice cream, we all scream for ice cream! And, of course, popsicles, too! For our latest Collection of tutorials, we are using the Sweet Ice Cream Stamp Set and Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch! You'll get SIX unique tutorials that include four cards (one a special fold), a treat box and a special 3D favor! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FLOWERING CACTUS PRODUCT MEDLEY is a GREAT value and everywhere you look, cacti are featured as part of home décor! We loved the whimsical cactus images and "punny" greetings in the stamp set, so just had to use it for our next Collection! The Flowering Cactus Product Medley kit comes with stamps, dies, designer paper, felt flowers, and two colors of linen thread, everything you need to make it EASY to create! You'll get FOUR unique tutorials that include three cards (one a special fold), and a fun organizing project! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: SW7NGG27