Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! We have a basket of Autumn colors for our inspiration today!
I fell in love with the Holiday Haul stamp set, but hadn’t inked it up yet! So…here’s my first card using it!
- The base is4-1/4 x 11 Pretty Peacock cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 3-3/4 x 5 piece of Pretty Peacock Gingham from the Come to Gather Designer Paper Pack.
- A 3/4 x 5 strip of Mango Melody cardstock was placed down the left side.
- The Nested Stitched Label was cut from Whisper White cardstock.
- The truck from Holiday Haul was stamped with Cherry Cobbler Ink and the wheels colored with Light Basic Black Blends.
- The pumpkins/gourds were stamped with Mango Melody and the stems/leaves colored with Old Olive Light Blends.
- The Come to Gather Cajun Craze Linen Thread was tied in a bow and added to the pumpkins with a Mini Glue Dot.
- Time to Celebrate from Itty Bitty Birthdays was stamped with Pretty Peacock Ink.
- The label was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of red Holiday Rhinestones were added to the background.
Isn’t that a FUN card? OK, make sure to check out what Mary did with this challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
We are calling for SPRING in our next Collection from the January-June Mini Catalog using the DAFFODIL DAYDREAM STAMP SET and DAFFODIL DIES! These spring flower images are perfect for coloring or use the dies to build flowers in a variety of colors! We've combined this Daffodil Daydream Bundle with the FREE Sale-A-Bration Daffodil Afternoon Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our DAFFODIL DAYDREAM COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a useful 3D project, perfect for your desk! See more details here!
Our next Collection in the January-June Mini Catalog is the darling SWEET CONVERSATIONS STAMP SET and SWEET HEARTS DIES! These cute heart graphics can be used for more than Valentine's Day, think birthdays, anniversaries, weddings...or anytime you want to share a little heart love! We've combined this Sweet Conversations Bundle with the Sweet Talk Designer Paper which also has stripes and non-Valentine prints! Our SWEET CONVERSATIONS COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a cute 3D project to fill with treats! See more details here!