Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! We have a basket of Autumn colors for our inspiration today!
I fell in love with the Holiday Haul stamp set, but hadn’t inked it up yet! So…here’s my first card using it!
- The base is4-1/4 x 11 Pretty Peacock cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 3-3/4 x 5 piece of Pretty Peacock Gingham from the Come to Gather Designer Paper Pack.
- A 3/4 x 5 strip of Mango Melody cardstock was placed down the left side.
- The Nested Stitched Label was cut from Whisper White cardstock.
- The truck from Holiday Haul was stamped with Cherry Cobbler Ink and the wheels colored with Light Basic Black Blends.
- The pumpkins/gourds were stamped with Mango Melody and the stems/leaves colored with Old Olive Light Blends.
- The Come to Gather Cajun Craze Linen Thread was tied in a bow and added to the pumpkins with a Mini Glue Dot.
- Time to Celebrate from Itty Bitty Birthdays was stamped with Pretty Peacock Ink.
- The label was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of red Holiday Rhinestones were added to the background.
Isn’t that a FUN card? OK, make sure to check out what Mary did with this challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
For our CELEBRATION TIDINGS COLLECTION we've done something other than bag toppers! Our Collection has FOUR cards, a GIFT CARD holder and a fun SWEET TREAT HOLDER for a total of SIX tutorials! These tutorials are easy enough for in-person or online classes! ALL SIX tutorials using the CELEBRATION TIDINGS BUNDLE and Plaid Tidings Designer Paper are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step directions. SEE MORE DETAILS HERE!
From sweet to just a little bit spooky...the HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC BUNDLE is a great Halloween set. The labels in the Halloween Magic Dies can be used for more than Halloween...they are a wonderful shape! We've paired this bundle with the coordinating Magic in the Night Suite of products! Our HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC COLLECTION has TWO card tutorials and TWO home decor/favor tutorials. See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: YR927SKF