Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! We have a basket of Autumn colors for our inspiration today!
I fell in love with the Holiday Haul stamp set, but hadn’t inked it up yet! So…here’s my first card using it!
- The base is4-1/4 x 11 Pretty Peacock cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 3-3/4 x 5 piece of Pretty Peacock Gingham from the Come to Gather Designer Paper Pack.
- A 3/4 x 5 strip of Mango Melody cardstock was placed down the left side.
- The Nested Stitched Label was cut from Whisper White cardstock.
- The truck from Holiday Haul was stamped with Cherry Cobbler Ink and the wheels colored with Light Basic Black Blends.
- The pumpkins/gourds were stamped with Mango Melody and the stems/leaves colored with Old Olive Light Blends.
- The Come to Gather Cajun Craze Linen Thread was tied in a bow and added to the pumpkins with a Mini Glue Dot.
- Time to Celebrate from Itty Bitty Birthdays was stamped with Pretty Peacock Ink.
- The label was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of red Holiday Rhinestones were added to the background.
Isn’t that a FUN card? OK, make sure to check out what Mary did with this challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Wow! Have you noticed Stampin' Up!'s PLENTIFUL PLANTS BUNDLE in the new Annual Catalog? So many fun plants and containers to mix and match, plus there is a macramé hanger in it! We've used the PLENTIFUL PLANTS STAMP SET AND PERFECT PLANTS DIES with the coordinating BLOOM WHERE YOU ARE PLANTED DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a cute little container idea to make for yourself or give as a little gift! More details here!
You don't need to be a "Top Chef" to enjoy our new WHAT'S COOKIN' COLLECTION! These cooking utensils and greeting images are SO fun for the baker or cook in your life! We've used the WHAT'S COOKIN' STAMP SET and COOKIN' DIES with the BRIGHTS 6x6 Designer Paper in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a sweet (or savory!) packaging idea that makes a great gift for your host/hostess! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: FMKEVSGR