Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! We have a basket of Autumn colors for our inspiration today!
I fell in love with the Holiday Haul stamp set, but hadn’t inked it up yet! So…here’s my first card using it!
- The base is4-1/4 x 11 Pretty Peacock cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 3-3/4 x 5 piece of Pretty Peacock Gingham from the Come to Gather Designer Paper Pack.
- A 3/4 x 5 strip of Mango Melody cardstock was placed down the left side.
- The Nested Stitched Label was cut from Whisper White cardstock.
- The truck from Holiday Haul was stamped with Cherry Cobbler Ink and the wheels colored with Light Basic Black Blends.
- The pumpkins/gourds were stamped with Mango Melody and the stems/leaves colored with Old Olive Light Blends.
- The Come to Gather Cajun Craze Linen Thread was tied in a bow and added to the pumpkins with a Mini Glue Dot.
- Time to Celebrate from Itty Bitty Birthdays was stamped with Pretty Peacock Ink.
- The label was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of red Holiday Rhinestones were added to the background.
Isn’t that a FUN card? OK, make sure to check out what Mary did with this challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
The In The Pines Stamp Set and Pine Wood Dies have some BEAUTIFUL trees in several shapes and sizes! For this In The Pines Collection, we've made FIVE cards (one a special fun fold), and a neat 3D project everyone can enjoy! Two of the cards are non-Christmas to give you an idea how to use this bundle all year around! We've paired this set with the Tis The Season Designer Paper. See the details here!
Who can resist Stampin' Up!'s sweet stamp set bundle, Freezin' Fun! Those little critters DO look like they are having SO much fun racing down those snowy slopes! We've made three cards (one a really "cool" fun-fold card), and a darling 3D project using the FREEZIN' FUN STAMP SET AND FREEZIN' FRIENDS DIES for this Collection, paired with the Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper! You won't want to miss getting this one! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: WMGYQXSV