Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! We have fabulous black cat cookies for our inspiration today! Just in time for Halloween!
Of course, I had to use our Cat Punch for my card and gave it an up-to-date spooky background with Stylish Scrolls Embossing Folder!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Basic Gray cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic Gray cardstock was embossed with the Stylish Scrolls Embossing Folder, then Delicata Silvery Shimmer Ink rubbed across the raised areas.
- A 2-1/4 x 4-1/4 piece of Monster Bash Designer Paper was added towards the right side.
- The moon is a 2″ circle punched from Crushed Curry cardstock and sponged around the edges with Pumpkin Pie Ink. It was added to the front.
- A 12 x 4 piece of Pumpkin Pie cardstock was added across the front.
- The cat was punched from Basic Black cardstock and added in front of the moon. Two gold Holiday Rhinestone Jewels were added for the eyes. It is popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The Come to Gather Twine was tied in a bow and added to the neck of the cat with a Mini Glue Dot.
- Trick or Tweet from Itty Bitty Greetings was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White and punched with the Classic Label Punch (shortened) and added to the front.
Love my Black Cat card and think it definitely was inspired by the Halloween cookies, don’t you? OK, make sure to check out what Mary did with this challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
The In The Pines Stamp Set and Pine Wood Dies have some BEAUTIFUL trees in several shapes and sizes! For this In The Pines Collection, we've made FIVE cards (one a special fun fold), and a neat 3D project everyone can enjoy! Two of the cards are non-Christmas to give you an idea how to use this bundle all year around! We've paired this set with the Tis The Season Designer Paper. See the details here!
Who can resist Stampin' Up!'s sweet stamp set bundle, Freezin' Fun! Those little critters DO look like they are having SO much fun racing down those snowy slopes! We've made three cards (one a really "cool" fun-fold card), and a darling 3D project using the FREEZIN' FUN STAMP SET AND FREEZIN' FRIENDS DIES for this Collection, paired with the Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper! You won't want to miss getting this one! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: WMGYQXSV