Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! We have fabulous black cat cookies for our inspiration today! Just in time for Halloween!
Of course, I had to use our Cat Punch for my card and gave it an up-to-date spooky background with Stylish Scrolls Embossing Folder!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Basic Gray cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic Gray cardstock was embossed with the Stylish Scrolls Embossing Folder, then Delicata Silvery Shimmer Ink rubbed across the raised areas.
- A 2-1/4 x 4-1/4 piece of Monster Bash Designer Paper was added towards the right side.
- The moon is a 2″ circle punched from Crushed Curry cardstock and sponged around the edges with Pumpkin Pie Ink. It was added to the front.
- A 12 x 4 piece of Pumpkin Pie cardstock was added across the front.
- The cat was punched from Basic Black cardstock and added in front of the moon. Two gold Holiday Rhinestone Jewels were added for the eyes. It is popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The Come to Gather Twine was tied in a bow and added to the neck of the cat with a Mini Glue Dot.
- Trick or Tweet from Itty Bitty Greetings was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White and punched with the Classic Label Punch (shortened) and added to the front.
Love my Black Cat card and think it definitely was inspired by the Halloween cookies, don’t you? OK, make sure to check out what Mary did with this challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
From sweet to just a little bit spooky...the HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC BUNDLE is a great Halloween set. The labels in the Halloween Magic Dies can be used for more than Halloween...they are a wonderful shape! We've paired this bundle with the coordinating Magic in the Night Suite of products! Our HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC COLLECTION has TWO card tutorials and TWO home decor/favor tutorials. See more details HERE!
Our HAVE A HOOT COLLECTION is combined with Plaid Tidings Designer Paper and has three card tutorials (one a special fold!), plus a special gift packaging idea for Halloween and Christmas that we know you will love and "hoot" about! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: YR927SKF