Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! We have fabulous black cat cookies for our inspiration today! Just in time for Halloween!
Of course, I had to use our Cat Punch for my card and gave it an up-to-date spooky background with Stylish Scrolls Embossing Folder!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Basic Gray cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic Gray cardstock was embossed with the Stylish Scrolls Embossing Folder, then Delicata Silvery Shimmer Ink rubbed across the raised areas.
- A 2-1/4 x 4-1/4 piece of Monster Bash Designer Paper was added towards the right side.
- The moon is a 2″ circle punched from Crushed Curry cardstock and sponged around the edges with Pumpkin Pie Ink. It was added to the front.
- A 12 x 4 piece of Pumpkin Pie cardstock was added across the front.
- The cat was punched from Basic Black cardstock and added in front of the moon. Two gold Holiday Rhinestone Jewels were added for the eyes. It is popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The Come to Gather Twine was tied in a bow and added to the neck of the cat with a Mini Glue Dot.
- Trick or Tweet from Itty Bitty Greetings was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White and punched with the Classic Label Punch (shortened) and added to the front.
Love my Black Cat card and think it definitely was inspired by the Halloween cookies, don’t you? OK, make sure to check out what Mary did with this challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Skating is such a FUN activity in the winter and this Free Skate Bundle has the PERFECT sized skates to use on cards, scrapbooking or small gifts! Our FREE SKATE COLLECTION combines the Free Skate Stamp Set and Detailed Skate Dies along with the Wrapped In Plaid Designer Paper for warm traditional Christmas look and feel! This Free Skate Collection has four step-by-step picture tutorials...three cards (one a special fun-fold!) and a great packaging idea for a small gift or two that could be adapted for use ALL year around! See all the details HERE!