Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! Here’s a beautifully decorated cake to inspire you this week!
I think it could lean towards either fall or Christmas, so I went with Christmas and used my NEW Peaceful Boughs Bundle!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Whisper Whitecardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White, added to the base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The largest bough from Beautiful Boughs Dies was cut from Shaded Spruce and the trio of boughs from Mint Macaron, along with the single bough from Mint Macaron. They were added to the front with Monoadhesive Glue.
- The large and small pinecones were stamped with Soft Suede on Whisper White and cut with the Beautiful Boughs Dies, then added to the boughs with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting was stamped with Delicata Golden Glitz Ink on Whisper White cardstock and cut with the smaller label Beautiful Boughs Die.
- Linen Thread was threaded thru the hole in the left side of the label and tied into a bow.
- A trio of Holiday Rhinestone Jewels were added to the background.
I love the simplicity of thi card with the clean, white background! OK, make sure to check out what Mary did with this challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Skating is such a FUN activity in the winter and this Free Skate Bundle has the PERFECT sized skates to use on cards, scrapbooking or small gifts! Our FREE SKATE COLLECTION combines the Free Skate Stamp Set and Detailed Skate Dies along with the Wrapped In Plaid Designer Paper for warm traditional Christmas look and feel! This Free Skate Collection has four step-by-step picture tutorials...three cards (one a special fun-fold!) and a great packaging idea for a small gift or two that could be adapted for use ALL year around! See all the details HERE!