Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! Here’s a beautifully decorated cake to inspire you this week!
I think it could lean towards either fall or Christmas, so I went with Christmas and used my NEW Peaceful Boughs Bundle!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Whisper Whitecardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White, added to the base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The largest bough from Beautiful Boughs Dies was cut from Shaded Spruce and the trio of boughs from Mint Macaron, along with the single bough from Mint Macaron. They were added to the front with Monoadhesive Glue.
- The large and small pinecones were stamped with Soft Suede on Whisper White and cut with the Beautiful Boughs Dies, then added to the boughs with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting was stamped with Delicata Golden Glitz Ink on Whisper White cardstock and cut with the smaller label Beautiful Boughs Die.
- Linen Thread was threaded thru the hole in the left side of the label and tied into a bow.
- A trio of Holiday Rhinestone Jewels were added to the background.
I love the simplicity of thi card with the clean, white background! OK, make sure to check out what Mary did with this challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Ice cream, ice cream, we all scream for ice cream! And, of course, popsicles, too! For our latest Collection of tutorials, we are using the Sweet Ice Cream Stamp Set and Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch! You'll get SIX unique tutorials that include four cards (one a special fold), a treat box and a special 3D favor! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FLOWERING CACTUS PRODUCT MEDLEY is a GREAT value and everywhere you look, cacti are featured as part of home décor! We loved the whimsical cactus images and "punny" greetings in the stamp set, so just had to use it for our next Collection! The Flowering Cactus Product Medley kit comes with stamps, dies, designer paper, felt flowers, and two colors of linen thread, everything you need to make it EASY to create! You'll get FOUR unique tutorials that include three cards (one a special fold), and a fun organizing project! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: SW7NGG27