Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! Here’s a beautifully decorated cake to inspire you this week!
I think it could lean towards either fall or Christmas, so I went with Christmas and used my NEW Peaceful Boughs Bundle!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Whisper Whitecardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White, added to the base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The largest bough from Beautiful Boughs Dies was cut from Shaded Spruce and the trio of boughs from Mint Macaron, along with the single bough from Mint Macaron. They were added to the front with Monoadhesive Glue.
- The large and small pinecones were stamped with Soft Suede on Whisper White and cut with the Beautiful Boughs Dies, then added to the boughs with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting was stamped with Delicata Golden Glitz Ink on Whisper White cardstock and cut with the smaller label Beautiful Boughs Die.
- Linen Thread was threaded thru the hole in the left side of the label and tied into a bow.
- A trio of Holiday Rhinestone Jewels were added to the background.
I love the simplicity of thi card with the clean, white background! OK, make sure to check out what Mary did with this challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
From sweet to just a little bit spooky...the HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC BUNDLE is a great Halloween set. The labels in the Halloween Magic Dies can be used for more than Halloween...they are a wonderful shape! We've paired this bundle with the coordinating Magic in the Night Suite of products! Our HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC COLLECTION has TWO card tutorials and TWO home decor/favor tutorials. See more details HERE!
Our HAVE A HOOT COLLECTION is combined with Plaid Tidings Designer Paper and has three card tutorials (one a special fold!), plus a special gift packaging idea for Halloween and Christmas that we know you will love and "hoot" about! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: YR927SKF