Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week’s inspiration is a wonderful festive wreath!
I love the colors and used them on my card along with the Everything Festive stamp set.
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Real Red cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Coastal Cabana cardstock.
- A 2 x 5-1/4 strip of the Let it Snow DSP striped paper was added down the left side.
- Another 1-1/4 x 4-3/4 piece of Let it Snow DSP with the red snow flurry print was added to the front.
- A 1/4 x 5-1/4 strip of Red Glimmer Paper was added down the left side.
- The Real Red 1/8 Curly Ribbon was tied around the Coastal Cabana and tied in a bow.
- The greeting was inked with Real Red, Bermuda Bay and Coastal Cabana Markers and stamped on Whisper White cardstock, then cut with the Stitched Shape Oval. It was added on top with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of red Toile Tidings Glitter Enamel Dots was added to the front for a little bling.
Pretty simple card, but I love the bright, cheerful colors and think I nailed the wreath inspiration, don’t you? OK…check out what Mary did over on Create with Connie and Mary!
We are continuing our Annual Catalog releases with the beautiful Prized Peony Suite of products. These DisINKtive stamps and interactive dies make gorgeous flowers! Did you know that peonies come in a variety of colors? We have shown a few different flower colors on our projects. Our expanded Prized Peony Collection has four cards and two small 3D project tutorials, perfect for those special people in your life. See the details HERE!
Next up in our Annual Catalog releases is the absolutely darling WAY TO GOAT stamp set! Really...how much cuter can one set be? The greetings in it are perfect for those friends and family with a sense of humor! Our WAY TO GOAT COLLECTION of six card tutorials is combined with the Tasteful Label Dies and Subtles Designer Paper for a bright, fresh look! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: 7AWMZ9PR