Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week’s inspiration is a wonderful festive wreath!
I love the colors and used them on my card along with the Everything Festive stamp set.
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Real Red cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Coastal Cabana cardstock.
- A 2 x 5-1/4 strip of the Let it Snow DSP striped paper was added down the left side.
- Another 1-1/4 x 4-3/4 piece of Let it Snow DSP with the red snow flurry print was added to the front.
- A 1/4 x 5-1/4 strip of Red Glimmer Paper was added down the left side.
- The Real Red 1/8 Curly Ribbon was tied around the Coastal Cabana and tied in a bow.
- The greeting was inked with Real Red, Bermuda Bay and Coastal Cabana Markers and stamped on Whisper White cardstock, then cut with the Stitched Shape Oval. It was added on top with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of red Toile Tidings Glitter Enamel Dots was added to the front for a little bling.
Pretty simple card, but I love the bright, cheerful colors and think I nailed the wreath inspiration, don’t you? OK…check out what Mary did over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Could the Snail Mail Suite of products be ANY cuter? Look at those little faces and those Resin Hearts...oh my! We are using the Snailed It Stamp Set and Snail Dies for our next Collection of tutorials! For this Snailed It Collection, we've made three cards (one a fun fold), and an absolutely FUN and unique favor box that is perfect for your stamp camps and classes! You'll want to make several to give away! See more details here!
For our Friends are Like Seashells Collection, we've made FOUR cards (one a fun fold), a small favor and a 3D project that are perfect for your stamp camps and classes! This bundle has a coordinating 3D Embossing Folder that can be used with the large die for a stamp, emboss and cut combo that has so much texture, they almost look real! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: DFQD4KKC