Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week’s inspiration is a wonderful festive wreath!
I love the colors and used them on my card along with the Everything Festive stamp set.
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Real Red cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Coastal Cabana cardstock.
- A 2 x 5-1/4 strip of the Let it Snow DSP striped paper was added down the left side.
- Another 1-1/4 x 4-3/4 piece of Let it Snow DSP with the red snow flurry print was added to the front.
- A 1/4 x 5-1/4 strip of Red Glimmer Paper was added down the left side.
- The Real Red 1/8 Curly Ribbon was tied around the Coastal Cabana and tied in a bow.
- The greeting was inked with Real Red, Bermuda Bay and Coastal Cabana Markers and stamped on Whisper White cardstock, then cut with the Stitched Shape Oval. It was added on top with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of red Toile Tidings Glitter Enamel Dots was added to the front for a little bling.
Pretty simple card, but I love the bright, cheerful colors and think I nailed the wreath inspiration, don’t you? OK…check out what Mary did over on Create with Connie and Mary!
We created a new Gifts of Good Taste Collection with SIX packaging ideas along with our favorite (and easy!) holiday cookie and candy recipes! It is so nice to give special hand-made little gifts to co-workers, neighbors, your mailperson and UPS drivers! We've used a variety of Holiday Catalog Stamp Set and Dies for our decorating ideas, but you could mix the packaging up with the stamps and dies you already own...the recipe and package design is what is most important! This Gifts of Good Taste Collection has step-by-step picture tutorials featuring SIX gift packaging ideas using Stampin' Up! products with corresponding recipes you can quickly make up and give away! See more details here!