Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week’s inspiration is a wonderful festive wreath!
I love the colors and used them on my card along with the Everything Festive stamp set.
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Real Red cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Coastal Cabana cardstock.
- A 2 x 5-1/4 strip of the Let it Snow DSP striped paper was added down the left side.
- Another 1-1/4 x 4-3/4 piece of Let it Snow DSP with the red snow flurry print was added to the front.
- A 1/4 x 5-1/4 strip of Red Glimmer Paper was added down the left side.
- The Real Red 1/8 Curly Ribbon was tied around the Coastal Cabana and tied in a bow.
- The greeting was inked with Real Red, Bermuda Bay and Coastal Cabana Markers and stamped on Whisper White cardstock, then cut with the Stitched Shape Oval. It was added on top with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of red Toile Tidings Glitter Enamel Dots was added to the front for a little bling.
Pretty simple card, but I love the bright, cheerful colors and think I nailed the wreath inspiration, don’t you? OK…check out what Mary did over on Create with Connie and Mary!
For our CELEBRATION TIDINGS COLLECTION we've done something other than bag toppers! Our Collection has FOUR cards, a GIFT CARD holder and a fun SWEET TREAT HOLDER for a total of SIX tutorials! These tutorials are easy enough for in-person or online classes! ALL SIX tutorials using the CELEBRATION TIDINGS BUNDLE and Plaid Tidings Designer Paper are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step directions. SEE MORE DETAILS HERE!
From sweet to just a little bit spooky...the HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC BUNDLE is a great Halloween set. The labels in the Halloween Magic Dies can be used for more than Halloween...they are a wonderful shape! We've paired this bundle with the coordinating Magic in the Night Suite of products! Our HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC COLLECTION has TWO card tutorials and TWO home decor/favor tutorials. See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: YR927SKF