Well, this card is a bonus. I originally had in my head that last Saturday’s Blog Hop was the theme of Spooky Halloween instead of Halloween Cuties. I had to re-do my card at the last minute! But…bonus is that I can show you the spooky one now! lol!
Here are the details:
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Old Olive cardstock, folded in half.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock.
- A 1-1/2 x 5 strip of spider web print in the Halloween Nights Designer Paper is placed along the left side.
- The eyes were stamped several times randomly along the right side with Memento Black Ink, then colored with an Old Olive Marker.
- Happy Halloween was stamped with Memento Black on Old Olive cardstock, then punched with the 1-1/4″ Circle Punch. It is layered on a 1-1/2 Circle of Silver Glimmer Paper, and then popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
A little spooky, isn’t it? I love it! Here are the products I used: