Our Stampin’ Up! Incentive Trip Achievers get together each month for a Blog Hop! I’m blessed with great customers and downline who helped me achieve this year’s (AND the extended!) Maui trip! July’s blog hop theme is ANYTHING CURRENT!
Since the Maui Achievers SHOULD have been in Maui last week, I thought I’d use my Sending Sunshine stamp set to show what we were missing! Boo! I really missed seeing everyone!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Balmy Blue cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded to form the base card.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock.
- The 1-1/4 x 5-1/4 strip of Balmy Blue Subtles 6×6 Designer Paper Pack was added down the center.
- The scallop rectangle was cut from Balmy Blue cardstock with the Stitched So Sweetly Die, stamped with the Sending Sunshine greeting and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The white label was cut from Whisper White cardstock with the Stitched So Sweetly Die, then stamped with the water in Balm Blue, the sun in Bumblebee, the sky/clouds with Pool Party, the greenery with Granny Apple Green. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Some Linen Thread was tied in a bow and added to the greenery with a Mini Glue Dot.
If you need any supplies to recreate this project, I’ll be happy to place the order for you in the United States, or click here to go to my Online Store! This month, please use my current Host code for orders under $150. $150 or more, keep the host rewards for yourself! PLUS, as a THANK YOU from me, get a FREE package of Gilded Gems for orders of $50 or more this month when you use my HOST CODE! Will be mailed separately.
OK…you are here at my blog, Connie Babbert, click on the name below mine to continue on the Maui Achievers Blog Hop! Enjoy!
The In The Pines Stamp Set and Pine Wood Dies have some BEAUTIFUL trees in several shapes and sizes! For this In The Pines Collection, we've made FIVE cards (one a special fun fold), and a neat 3D project everyone can enjoy! Two of the cards are non-Christmas to give you an idea how to use this bundle all year around! We've paired this set with the Tis The Season Designer Paper. See the details here!
Who can resist Stampin' Up!'s sweet stamp set bundle, Freezin' Fun! Those little critters DO look like they are having SO much fun racing down those snowy slopes! We've made three cards (one a really "cool" fun-fold card), and a darling 3D project using the FREEZIN' FUN STAMP SET AND FREEZIN' FRIENDS DIES for this Collection, paired with the Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper! You won't want to miss getting this one! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: WMGYQXSV