Today I have THREE posts for you…make sure to check out the other two!
Our Stampin’ Up! Incentive Trip Achievers get together each month for a Blog Hop! I’m blessed with great customers and downline who helped me achieve both Maui trips that were held in May 2021 plus earn the trip for 2022! Our theme this month is ANYTHING CURRENT!
CLEVER CATS STAMP SET
Demos have been able to preorder from the upcoming July-December Mini Catalog and I must admit that this Clever Cats stamp set was at the very top of my list!!! I love cats! We’ve been thinking of getting another one since we lost our sweet Bleach several years ago. We’ll see! Here’s a quick card that I made up for today’s blog hop. Remember, most of these products will not be available for order until August 3, 2021.
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Basic Black cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Bumblebee cardstock was added on top.
- Two 1 x 4 strips of Cute Halloween Designer Paper (kind of looks like fur!) were added to the right side and the greeting from Clever Cats stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink in the lower left area.
- A 2 x 3-1/2 piece of Basic White was randomly stamped with the large and small bats from Clever Cats stamp set in Memento Black Ink.
- The cat was stamped on scrap Basic White with Memento Black Ink and colored with Light Smoky Slate Blends for the body and Daffodil Delight Blends for the eyes. It was hand-cut.
- The broom was stamped with Cinnamon Cider Ink on scrap Basic White and colored with the Daffodil Delight Blends for the straw. It was also hand-cut, and both added to the Basic White panel with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The Basic White panel was added to a layer of 2-1/4 x 3-3/4 Basic Black cardstock, then added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of iridescent Cute Stars were added to the background for a little bling.
Isnt’ that FUN???? I’ve been busy making lots more with this set! If you need any supplies to recreate this project, I’ll be happy to place the order for you in the United States, or click here to go to my Online Store! This month, please use my current Host code for orders under $150. $150 or more, keep the host rewards for yourself!
OK…you are here at my blog, Connie Babbert, click on the name below mine to continue on the Maui Achievers Blog Hop! Enjoy!
Create with Connie and Mary is featuring the PAINTED CHRISTMAS SUITE of products for our next Collection of EIGHT CARD TUTORIALS to get you ready for the holiday season! The CHRISTMAS SEASON'S nature-inspired images can be country rustic or formally elegant. We've also used the heartfelt sentiments from the CHRISTMAS TO REMEMBER stamp set, along with the full card sized CHRISTMAS PINECONE DIES for your handcrafted messages! See more details HERE!
Ghosts, Skulls, Cats and Pumpkins are hanging out here on Create with Connie and Mary with our CUTEST HALLOWEEN COLLECTION of tutorials! We've designed FOUR fun and easy Halloween favors to give to the ghosts and goblins around your house or workplace! These exclusive treat favors use the CUTEST HALLOWEEN STAMP SET and HALLOWEEN PUNCH, along with the Cute Halloween Designer Paper, and are sure to make the recipient smile! See details here!
Use HOST CODE: W9B3G9EM