Today I have THREE posts for you…make sure to check out the other two!
Our Stampin’ Up! Incentive Trip Achievers get together each month for a Blog Hop! I’m blessed with great customers and downline who helped me achieve both Maui trips that were held in May 2021 plus earn the trip for 2022! Our theme this month is ANYTHING CURRENT!
CLEVER CATS STAMP SET
Demos have been able to preorder from the upcoming July-December Mini Catalog and I must admit that this Clever Cats stamp set was at the very top of my list!!! I love cats! We’ve been thinking of getting another one since we lost our sweet Bleach several years ago. We’ll see! Here’s a quick card that I made up for today’s blog hop. Remember, most of these products will not be available for order until August 3, 2021.
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Basic Black cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Bumblebee cardstock was added on top.
- Two 1 x 4 strips of Cute Halloween Designer Paper (kind of looks like fur!) were added to the right side and the greeting from Clever Cats stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink in the lower left area.
- A 2 x 3-1/2 piece of Basic White was randomly stamped with the large and small bats from Clever Cats stamp set in Memento Black Ink.
- The cat was stamped on scrap Basic White with Memento Black Ink and colored with Light Smoky Slate Blends for the body and Daffodil Delight Blends for the eyes. It was hand-cut.
- The broom was stamped with Cinnamon Cider Ink on scrap Basic White and colored with the Daffodil Delight Blends for the straw. It was also hand-cut, and both added to the Basic White panel with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The Basic White panel was added to a layer of 2-1/4 x 3-3/4 Basic Black cardstock, then added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of iridescent Cute Stars were added to the background for a little bling.
Isnt’ that FUN???? I’ve been busy making lots more with this set! If you need any supplies to recreate this project, I’ll be happy to place the order for you in the United States, or click here to go to my Online Store! This month, please use my current Host code for orders under $150. $150 or more, keep the host rewards for yourself!
OK…you are here at my blog, Connie Babbert, click on the name below mine to continue on the Maui Achievers Blog Hop! Enjoy!
Use HOST CODE: VB9JV42Q
Create some winter magic with Stampin' Up!'s MAGICAL MEADOW BUNDLE! The delicate sprigs, berries and foliage combined with fine-line greetings promote winter's subtle beauty. Add a birthday, anniversary or get well greeting instead for an extra special message to warm up the cold weather months. Our MAGICAL MEADOW CARD COLLECTION features the MAGICAL MEADOW BUNDLE with the WINTER MEADOW DESIGNER PAPER. There are step-by-step tutorial instructions for SIX cards in this Collection! See more details HERE!
Celebrating a holly, jolly Christmas or any festive occasion is SO easy using Stampin' Up!'s MERRY & BRIGHT STAMP SET & DIES! Mix and match the word block greetings and use the two different types of lights for bright and colorful fun and instant cheer on your paper projects. Our MERRY & BRIGHT COLLECTION features the MERRY & BRIGHT BUNDLE with the MERRY BOLD & BRIGHT DESIGNER PAPER to make quick cards or decorations for any type of party. There are step-by-step tutorial instructions for SIX projects...four card designs AND two gift card holder ideas! See more details HERE!
Winter trees to Christmas scenes, our MERRIEST TREES COLLECTION has you covered! With multiple sizes of trees, presents, ornaments and stars that double as snowflakes, you won't run out of creative options using this set! We featured the MERRIEST TREES STAMP SET AND DIES with the A WALK IN THE FOREST DESIGNER PAPER to share the love of Christmas and the entire winter season. There are step-by-step instructions for four projects...three card designs (one a fun fold) and a special project to use yourself, sell at craft fairs, or give away as a gift during the holidays! See more details HERE!