Time for our monthly Greek Isles Achievers Blog Hop! The theme this month is New Annual Catalog! There are SO many products in the new catalog that I absolutely LOVE…it is hard just choosing one to feature! You are here at my blog, Connie Babbert, and you can continue around to all the blog hop stops by clicking on the name under mine on the list at the bottom of this post.
RIDE WITH ME
I knew I had to get the Ride With Me stamp set and Truck Dies immediately when I saw the new catalog…it was first on my list! For this one, I added a wood crate in the bed of the stamped truck for a little different look! I didn’t use the dies at all.
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Crumb Cake cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- Two 3/4 x 5-1/4 pieces of Soft Suede Neutrals 6×6 DSP were added to the top and bottom of a 3 x 5-1/4 piece of Soft Suede cardstock, then added to the front.
- A 3/4 x 5-1/4 piece of Crumb Cake was stamped with the Pick You Up greeting in Memento Black Ink and added to the front.
- The largest Stitched Shape Oval was cut from Whisper White and added to the front.
- The truck from Ride With Me was stamped with Memento Black Ink and colored with Poppy Parade, Smoky Slate, Light Pool Party, and Light Basic Black Blends. The truck was hand-cut and added to the oval with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The boards for the back of the truck were cut from Soft Suede cardstock and adhered.
- A few Gold Metallic Pearls were added to the background.
SOOO fun! I love the red truck home decor that you see everywhere, and Stampin’ Up! is quite on trend! If you need any supplies to recreate this card, I’ll be happy to place the order for you in the United States, or click here to go to my Online Store! Please use my June Host code.
OK…you are here at my blog, Connie Babbert, click on the name below mine to continue on the Greek Isles Achievers Blog Hop! Enjoy!
Stampin' Up! has designed a "Make a Difference" stamp set called Nature's Beauty in the Holiday Catalog, where $3 of every sale goes towards mental health organizations in each market. To support this endeavor, we have created a collection of SIX card tutorials featuring the Nature's Beauty stamp set! This would make a GREAT class for World Card Making Day on October 5th! We've already done the design work for you with step-by-step directions and cutting information for our SIX unique card design tutorials! More details here!