One of the demo Facebook pages I belong to issued an ongoing weekly challenge to “Keep Stamping”! This week is a lovely color combination. Use one, two or ALL the colors featured! I thought I’d play along and you can, too!
I love this recent tropical set, Timeless Tropical in the Occasions Catalog…and it will be especially nice if I actually get to use it for my upcoming Stampin’ Up! Incentive Trip to Maui! Who knows if we will still be able to go in July! But, this card was pretty easy to put together, especially since I had most of the “starts” sitting on my desk! The flower was done, the tag was done…all I did was stamp a couple leaves, tie the ribbon on the tag and make the base card from one of the retiring In Colors, Grapefruit Grove! Nice!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Grapefruit Grove cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake cardstock was embossed with the Coastal Weave Embossing Folder.
- The flower from Timeless Tropical stamp set was stamped with Versamark on Shimmer White cardstock, then watercolored with Terracotta Tile, Mango Melody and Grapefruit Grove Reinkers and the AquaPainter.
- The flower was cut with the In the Tropics Dies. The center of the flower was cut from Daffodil Delight cardstock with the die.
- Two leaves from Timeless Tropical stamp set were stamped with Old Olive on the Old Olive print in the Tropical Oasis Designer Paper, then cut with the Dies.
- The tag was cut from Grapefruit Grove cardstock with the Bonanza Dies and tied with Daffodil Delight Ruched Ribbon. The greeting from Timeless Tropical was stamped with Memento Black Ink at the top of the tag.
- The tag was added to the front and the flower/leaves added with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A Coastal Cabana Glitter Enamel Dot was added to the center of the flower for a little bling!
Well, I used most of the colors in the Keep Stamping Color Challenge! This was a lot of fun! I’d love to see you play along and post a link to your photo either here on my blog, or over on my Facebook Page (INKspired Treasures by Connie Babbert)!
Ice cream, ice cream, we all scream for ice cream! And, of course, popsicles, too! For our latest Collection of tutorials, we are using the Sweet Ice Cream Stamp Set and Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch! You'll get SIX unique tutorials that include four cards (one a special fold), a treat box and a special 3D favor! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FLOWERING CACTUS PRODUCT MEDLEY is a GREAT value and everywhere you look, cacti are featured as part of home décor! We loved the whimsical cactus images and "punny" greetings in the stamp set, so just had to use it for our next Collection! The Flowering Cactus Product Medley kit comes with stamps, dies, designer paper, felt flowers, and two colors of linen thread, everything you need to make it EASY to create! You'll get FOUR unique tutorials that include three cards (one a special fold), and a fun organizing project! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: SW7NGG27