One of the demo Facebook pages I belong to issued an ongoing weekly challenge to “Keep Stamping”! This week is a lovely color combination. Use one, two or ALL the colors featured! I thought I’d play along and you can, too!
I love this recent tropical set, Timeless Tropical in the Occasions Catalog…and it will be especially nice if I actually get to use it for my upcoming Stampin’ Up! Incentive Trip to Maui! Who knows if we will still be able to go in July! But, this card was pretty easy to put together, especially since I had most of the “starts” sitting on my desk! The flower was done, the tag was done…all I did was stamp a couple leaves, tie the ribbon on the tag and make the base card from one of the retiring In Colors, Grapefruit Grove! Nice!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Grapefruit Grove cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake cardstock was embossed with the Coastal Weave Embossing Folder.
- The flower from Timeless Tropical stamp set was stamped with Versamark on Shimmer White cardstock, then watercolored with Terracotta Tile, Mango Melody and Grapefruit Grove Reinkers and the AquaPainter.
- The flower was cut with the In the Tropics Dies. The center of the flower was cut from Daffodil Delight cardstock with the die.
- Two leaves from Timeless Tropical stamp set were stamped with Old Olive on the Old Olive print in the Tropical Oasis Designer Paper, then cut with the Dies.
- The tag was cut from Grapefruit Grove cardstock with the Bonanza Dies and tied with Daffodil Delight Ruched Ribbon. The greeting from Timeless Tropical was stamped with Memento Black Ink at the top of the tag.
- The tag was added to the front and the flower/leaves added with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A Coastal Cabana Glitter Enamel Dot was added to the center of the flower for a little bling!
Well, I used most of the colors in the Keep Stamping Color Challenge! This was a lot of fun! I’d love to see you play along and post a link to your photo either here on my blog, or over on my Facebook Page (INKspired Treasures by Connie Babbert)!
From sweet to just a little bit spooky...the HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC BUNDLE is a great Halloween set. The labels in the Halloween Magic Dies can be used for more than Halloween...they are a wonderful shape! We've paired this bundle with the coordinating Magic in the Night Suite of products! Our HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC COLLECTION has TWO card tutorials and TWO home decor/favor tutorials. See more details HERE!
Our HAVE A HOOT COLLECTION is combined with Plaid Tidings Designer Paper and has three card tutorials (one a special fold!), plus a special gift packaging idea for Halloween and Christmas that we know you will love and "hoot" about! See more details HERE!