While out shopping, I saw a beautiful winter white monochromatic wreath! It was gorgeous! I figured I could recreate a smaller version on paper and here’s what I came up with. Can you tell what color the background is? It really changed once ink was applied!
Here are the details:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Very Vanilla, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of CAJUN CRAZE was embossed with the Pinewood Planks embossing folder, then White Craft Ink was applied with the ink pad on top.
- A 2″ circle was stamped with the greeting from Labels to Love in Cajun Craze Ink and added to the card.
- The leaves were punched from Very Vanilla cardstock many times with the Leaf Punch.
- The punched leaves were arranged around the circle and adhered with Mini Glue Dots.
- Some 1/4″ circles were punched from Gold Glimmer paper and added to the wreath for berries.
- The Gold Edge Very Vanilla Ribbon was tied in a bow and added to the side of the wreath with a Mini Glue Dot.
So…what do you think? VERY elegant looking in person!
The brand new NOVEMBER Mini Session is NOW OPEN! We are featuring products from the HOLIDAY Catalog! Check out the FREE Be Merry Kit Bonus project when you purchase October & November together!
- Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online. All for only $8.95 US!
See details at Create with Connie and Mary!