Oh…the interactive Snowflake Card Thinlets are hard to photograph, but they are SO pretty! I love the motion of them and they are SO easy to make! I used the coordinating Letterpress Winter stamp set to go along with it. Here’s a photo of it closed from the front:
Here are the details:
- The base Snowflake Card Thinlet is Coastal Cabana cardstock.
- I added a 2 x 5 1/2 piece of All is Calm Designer Paper (the metallic polka dots) along the right side.
- I stamped the small snowflake from Letterpress Winter randomly on the left flap with Coastal Cabana Ink and the greeting from Cheerful Tags with Memento Tuxedo Black ink at the bottom.
- The large snowflake was stamped with Bermuda Bay on Whisper White, then cut with the Snowflake Card Thinlet (cut it, then turn 90 degrees and cut again) and adhered on the base.
- I cut the medium snowflake from the Thinlet from the Silver Glimmer Paper and adhered to the center.
- Inside I stamped the large snowflake inside the cut snowflake lines with Bermuda Bay Ink.
- On scrap Whisper White, I stamped the For You with Pool Party Ink and punched with the 1 1/4 Circle Punch. I added two rhinestones along the side and placed inside the snowflake.
- Finally, I pierced a hole and added the Bermuda Bay Bakers Twine thru the hole and tied on an All is Cam Snowflake Embellishment. I tied a bow and secured in place with a Mini Glue dot. The snowflake dangles prettily from inside and out!
So, my Stamp Clubs were wanting to see the Snowflake Thinlet in action…here is the finished card! Hope you enjoy seeing it, my friends!
Did you see? We’re getting ready to start a NEW Holiday Collection 2014 over on Create with Connie and Mary that is full of gift ideas, home decor and 3D project tutorials perfect for your stamp camps and classes! We’re using products from Stampin’ Up!’s Holiday Catalog. Don’t miss out on Early Bird Pricing…save $5 off the regular $29.95 price! Get over 24 projects for only $24.95 US! More details over on Create with Connie and Mary!