WOOHOO!!! Today is the start of the Create with Connie and Mary Card "Create"tions for All Occasions! You asked for it…we provided. A Create Edition with ALL cards! We will be using stamp sets in the Main and Spring Mini and creating 4 cards…using the Designers' Choice, a sketch, and a step-it-up duo! For a price of $19.95 US for over 72 card ideas…you can't go wrong! See Create with Connie and Mary for more details and to sign up now!
Today's card uses a stamp set, Love & Sympathy, that I haven't used in a long time! I also hadn't used the First Edition Designer Paper in a while…so I combined the two of them! I also love these colors today…Pumpkin Pie, Elegant Eggplant and Wisteria Wonder!
Here are the details:
- The base of the card is 4 1/4 x 11 Pumpkin Pie, folded in half. I embossed the front with the Delicate Designs Folder along the bottom.
- I cut a 4 x 4 1/2 piece of First Edition Designer Paper and stamped the flower on it using my Pumpkin Pie and Always Artichoke Stampin' Write Markers several times. I also stamped and cut out just a couple of the flower heads to give it more fullness.
- At the bottom of the First Edition, I added a strip of Very Vanilla, cut with the Finishing Touches Edgelit.
- I tied a pretty bow and wrapped the Crumb Cake Seam Binding ends around to the back to secure.
- I stamped the Love & Sympathy greeting with Always Artichoke on Crumb Cake, then punched with the Decorative Label punch and tucked it under the top of the bow.
- I punched the Bitty Butterfly punch with Wisteria Wonder and Elegant Eggplant cardstock and adhered to the front with Mini Glue Dots. I added a trio of Pearls for the butterfly bodies and at the base of each flower bud.
I think it is really pretty! What do you think? Thanks for stopping by today!