No, you aren't seeing double vision (or double posts) even though it IS April Fool's Day! I used the same elements that I used on yesterday's card HERE to make up another one in a different style. Isn't it amazing how you can use the same stamps and accessories, but make it look different just by placement of the elements? The only thing I added was the Polka Dot Parade DSP. I used a beautiful sketch from last week's The Paper Players…too bad I didn't get this done in time to upload it over there!
Here are the details for this card:
- The 4 1/4 x 11 base of Pumpkin Pie is folded in half.
- I cut a strip of Always Artichoke cardstock with the Finishing Touches edgelit and adhered it behind the 1 x 5 1/2" piece of Polka Dot Parade Designer Paper, then adhered that along the right edge of the base card.
- I cut a 2 5/8 x 3 7/8 piece of First Edition paper, then stamped the flowers inked up with my Always Artichoke and Pumpkin Pie Stampin' Write Markers several times. I also stamped just the flower a couple times on scrap Very Vanilla, cut them out and randomly placed them to fill in a little more. This was adhered to a 2 3/4 x 4 piece of Always Artichoke cardstock.
- I wrapped the Crumb Cake Seam Binding around and tied a knot, then placed this element on the front of the card.
- I stamped the greeting in Always Artichoke on Crumb Cake and punched with the Decorative Label punch, then popped it up on the front with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- The Bitty Butterflies were punched from Wisteria Wonder and Elegant Eggplant, then added the trio of Pearls for their bodies.
Well, I need to get cracking! I have to make up 20 swaps for tonight's downline meeting. AND I need to review my taxes one more time, then get them ready to go. That's a pretty big order for today! lol! Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!
We are JUST getting started over on Create with Connie and Mary for the NEW Card "Create"tions for All Occasions Edition using occasions, nature and celebration stamp sets from the Main and Spring Mini catalogs! We have TWO FREE Preview Projects over there for you to see what we are all about and to download the Project Sheets!
* Over 72 EXCLUSIVE cards with 18 stamp sets featured!
* Runs March 31 – April 20
* Printable supply lists, measurements and DIRECTIONS!
* 24/7 access
* Perfect for classes or personal cards!
* Designers Elizabeth Price, Melissa Davies, Debbie Henderson and Deb Currier are joining Mary Brown and Connie Babbert!
Get more details and join the fun over on Create with Connie and Mary!