OK…I'm in the middle of a big project, but took a few minutes to make up this card. Stampin' Up!'s little Love You More stamp set for Valentine's (or other occasions!) is just TOO cute! It is available to purchase NOW thru January 31st!
Here's another quick card I made up using the little bird…don't you LOVE those colors in the Fresh Prints DSP, too!
Here are the details:
- The 4 1/4 x 11 base of Coastal Cabana cardstock is folded in half.
- I cut a 3 1/2 x 4 3/4 piece of Baked Brown Sugar and added a 2 x 3 1/2 piece of Fresh Prints Designer Paper Stack to the bottom. I rounded all four corners with the corner rounder.
- I stamped Love You More in Basic Black in the upper left corner, then added a strip of the new Natural Chevron Ribbon across the seam. I used the reverse side for a solid ribbon so the chevrons didn't conflict with the DSP pattern.
- I used Coastal Cabana, Real Red and Baked Brown Sugar Stampin' Write Markers to ink up the bird stamp in Love You Much, then stamped it on Whisper White and cut it out, placing it on the front with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Finally, I added a In Color Boutique Detail of Coastal Cabana to the ribbon.
Super cute??? I think so!!!
Create with Connie and Mary is getting ready to launch our Valentine Special MINI Collection immediately after Christmas on December 26th! That is so we give our demo subscribers plenty of time to set up their classes! Sign up TODAY at Create with Connie and Mary so you don't miss out!
This MINI collection will be slightly different…only FOUR projects…and only $5.95 US!!!
- A mini session featuring the Whole Lot of Love Valentine suite of stamps and accessories!
- FOUR step-by-step pictorial project tutorials…two card set tutorials and two 3D projects!
- NEW! Kits of supplies for each project will be available to purchase!
- Featuring the Fresh Prints Designer Series Paper Stack on all our projects!
- ONE tutorial revealed EACH day on Dec 26, 27, 28 and 29.
- Exclusive to subscribers, these projects will not be shown ANYWHERE else!
- Demos & Customers welcome!
Join today over on Create with Connie and Mary!