Well, yesterday I mentioned that I had used the cut out Apothecary Accent Framelit piece from yesterday's card on another card for a TWO-FER! Here's the card that I made with that piece as the focal element. You can see I cut it out after I had embossed and sponged ink on it! This fits The Paper Players fall theme challenge this week, too!
This card is an excellent way to use up those scraps that accumulate in your designer paper piles. Here are the details:
- The 4 1/4 x 11 base is Chocolate Chip cardstock folded in half.
- I sponged and distressed around the edges of the Sweater Weather Designer Paper with Chocolate Chip Ink. See the "knit" pattern in the Tangerine Tango print? Love it!
- I added three strips of 3/4 x 4 1/2 designer paper in the same package and cut flag ends on each side.
- I stamped the Crumb Cake Apothecary Accent Framelit (from yesterday) piece with A Dozen Thoughts with Chocolate Chip ink and placed over the DSP strips with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- I stamped the Magnificent Maple leaf with Chocolate Chip on Crushed Curry cardstock and cut it out, then placed on the front with Stampin' Dimensionals. I tied a knot in Early Espresso 1/8 Taffeta Ribbon and added it with a Mini Glue Dot.
- Oh darn…I forgot to add the Candy Dots on each tab of the Accent! Oh well, that is what I meant to do! lol!
So, do you like my TWO-FER??? I do!
We are just starting Week 2 and our FALL projects with our wonderful Create with Connie and Mary FALL COLLECTION subscription featuring the HOLIDAY and MAIN Stampin' Up! catalogs!!!! Only $24.95 US, that's just $1 a project with full step-by-step PHOTO tutorials!
So…what's the FALL COLLECTION all about? 4 weeks of daily projects EACH with a full downloadable tutorial that aren't shown ANYWHERE else! Card sets and projects that can be completed in about 2 hours…perfect for classes and camps! Check out our FREE Preview Projects – August 18 – 24 to see what we're all about! Fall Collection runs August 25 through September 21…so you have plenty of time to plan classes or make the projects for yourself! You don't want to miss it!