Our Stampin’ Up! Incentive Trip Achievers get together each month for a Blog Hop! I’m blessed with great customers and downline who helped me achieve both Maui trips that will be held in May 2021 (hopefully!) March’s blog hop theme is ANYTHING CURRENT! I won this set, Wrapped Bouquet, in a door prize at a recent stamping retreat, so just had to use it!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Bumblebee cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-14 layer of Basic White was added on top.
- The 2-1/2 x 3 pieces of two patterns in Flowers for Every Season were added to a 3-1/4 x 5-1/4 piece of Poppy Parade cardstock.
- A 1/2 x 4 piece of Just Jade cardstock was added across the front.
- The floral bouquet from Wrapped Bouquet was stamped once with Just Jade Ink and once with Memento Black Ink on a piece of Basic White.
- The flowers on the Memento Black piece were colored with Mango Melody and Poppy Parade Stampin’ Blends then cut out and popped up on the Just Jade image
- The newspaper wrap was cut from the Memento Black Piece, colored with Light Gray Granite Blends, then added over the Just Jade image.
- The cut out flowers were added to the Just Jade image with Stampin’ Dimensionals an then entire bouquet was cut out and adhered on front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Happy Mother’s Day was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Basic White, then punched with the Rectangle Postage Punch. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals tucked under the newspaper wrap.
- A trio of Red Rhinestones were added to the background.
- The gray Well Suited Twine was doubled up and tied in a bow, then added to the bouquet with a Mini Glue Dot.
If you need any supplies to recreate this project, I’ll be happy to place the order for you in the United States, or click here to go to my Online Store! This month, please use my current Host code for orders under $150. $150 or more, keep the host rewards for yourself!
OK…you are here at my blog, Connie Babbert, click on the name below mine to continue on the Maui Achievers Blog Hop! Enjoy!
The NEW Annual Catalog is here and we are SO excited with all the FUN new things it offers! Nothing can make you smile more than seeing a garden full of colorful pansies, so for our first Collection we just couldn't resist the gorgeous Pansy Patch Bundle. We know you'll love the embossed Pansy Dies that enhance the detailed Pansy Patch stamp set. Plus, it has some beautiful font greetings! We've used PANSY PATCH BUNDLE with the PANSY PETALS DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful Collection with four card ideas and two gift packaging ideas! See more details HERE!
While we anxiously wait for the new Annual Catalog, do you want a perfect QUICK & EASY Product Class idea that features a couple retiring items? Or, do you often need a little gift box in a hurry? Have your customers (or you!) purchase the Perfect Parcel Dies (clearance for $14) and Flowers for Every Season Designer Paper (clearance for $6.90). You'll get four different box ideas (two are uniquely altered!) using this colorful and seasonal Collection and will have a TON of designer paper left to make more! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: DK7E6VQ6