Our Stampin’ Up! Incentive Trip Achievers get together each month for a Blog Hop! I’m blessed with great customers and downline who helped me achieve both Maui trips that will be held in May 2021 (hopefully!) March’s blog hop theme is ANYTHING CURRENT! I won this set, Wrapped Bouquet, in a door prize at a recent stamping retreat, so just had to use it!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Bumblebee cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-14 layer of Basic White was added on top.
- The 2-1/2 x 3 pieces of two patterns in Flowers for Every Season were added to a 3-1/4 x 5-1/4 piece of Poppy Parade cardstock.
- A 1/2 x 4 piece of Just Jade cardstock was added across the front.
- The floral bouquet from Wrapped Bouquet was stamped once with Just Jade Ink and once with Memento Black Ink on a piece of Basic White.
- The flowers on the Memento Black piece were colored with Mango Melody and Poppy Parade Stampin’ Blends then cut out and popped up on the Just Jade image
- The newspaper wrap was cut from the Memento Black Piece, colored with Light Gray Granite Blends, then added over the Just Jade image.
- The cut out flowers were added to the Just Jade image with Stampin’ Dimensionals an then entire bouquet was cut out and adhered on front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Happy Mother’s Day was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Basic White, then punched with the Rectangle Postage Punch. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals tucked under the newspaper wrap.
- A trio of Red Rhinestones were added to the background.
- The gray Well Suited Twine was doubled up and tied in a bow, then added to the bouquet with a Mini Glue Dot.
If you need any supplies to recreate this project, I’ll be happy to place the order for you in the United States, or click here to go to my Online Store! This month, please use my current Host code for orders under $150. $150 or more, keep the host rewards for yourself!
OK…you are here at my blog, Connie Babbert, click on the name below mine to continue on the Maui Achievers Blog Hop! Enjoy!
Stampin' Up! has outdone themselves with this pretty fall set called Nature's Harvest! It has flowers, leaves, branches and some wonderful greetings and we love the detailed Harvest Dies! For this Collection, we've paired the NATURE'S HARVEST BUNDLE with the coordinating Harvest Meadow Designer Paper for an explosion of muted fall colors and fun designs! You'll get SIX card ideas and TWO easy 3D projects using this gorgeous bundle! That's a total of EIGHT tutorials! See more details here!
Aren't those sheep just the CUTEST? How on earth could you ever resist getting them! We couldn't wait to play with this set and build a card tutorial Collection for you that we know you will love! AND...best of all you can get the stamp set and dies for FREE during Stampin' Up!'s Sale-A-Bration period! For this Collection, we've paired the COUNTING SHEEP STAMP SET and SHEEP DIES with the Border Basics Dies and Pattern Party Designer Paper for a bright and cheerful look! You'll get SIX card ideas using this fun bundle! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: KWK2ZCM9