Our Stampin’ Up! Incentive Trip Achievers get together each month for a Blog Hop! I’m blessed with great customers and downline who helped me achieve both Maui trips that will be held in May 2021 (hopefully!) November’s blog hop theme is ANYTHING CURRENT!
I love the snowman in Snow Wonder stamp set…he is so realistic looking! I know I’ll be keeping this set in my collection! I found these 4 x 4 galvanized metal ornaments and decided to reinvent them by covering the front with designer paper and stamping! I made up several for a pillow gift for my friends at a recent stamping retreat!
I stamped the back with my name so they could remember who gave it to them in years to come. I love seeing all my hand-made ornaments when I pull them out of the box each year!
- The galvanized metal ornament base is 4×4 and I covered it with the snowflake print in Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper. I sanded the DSP around the edges and rounded the corners.
- A 2 x 4 piece of Whisper White was cut with the snow bank curve die in the Freezin’ Friends Dies, then adhered to the bottom.
- The trees from Snow Wonder stamp set were stamped with Just Jade Ink on Whisper White and cut with the Snow Time Dies. The white areas covered with Wink of Stella.
- The snowman from Snow Wonder stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock, then colored with Real Red, Just Jade, Light Basic Black and Light Pool Party Stampin’ Blends. Some Wink of Stella was added to him, too.
- The trees and snowman were popped on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Season’s Greetings from Itty Bitty Christmas stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Real Red cardstock, then punched with the Classic Label Punch.
- Some Linen Thread was added to the back of the Label greeting and around the snowman’s arms as if he were holding a sign. The label was added to the front of the snowman with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Snowflake Adhesive-Backed Embellishments were added to the background.
I think anyone getting this ornament would love it! I can’t wait to add it to my snowman Christmas tree!
If you need any supplies to recreate this project, I’ll be happy to place the order for you in the United States, or click here to go to my Online Store! This month, please use my current Host code for orders under $150. $150 or more, keep the host rewards for yourself! PLUS, as a THANK YOU from me, get a FREE package of Snowflake Adhesive Backed Embellishments for online orders of $50 or more this month when you use my HOST CODE! Will be mailed separately.
OK…you are here at my blog, Connie Babbert, click on the name below mine to continue on the Maui Achievers Blog Hop! Enjoy!
Could the Snail Mail Suite of products be ANY cuter? Look at those little faces and those Resin Hearts...oh my! We are using the Snailed It Stamp Set and Snail Dies for our next Collection of tutorials! For this Snailed It Collection, we've made three cards (one a fun fold), and an absolutely FUN and unique favor box that is perfect for your stamp camps and classes! You'll want to make several to give away! See more details here!
For our Friends are Like Seashells Collection, we've made FOUR cards (one a fun fold), a small favor and a 3D project that are perfect for your stamp camps and classes! This bundle has a coordinating 3D Embossing Folder that can be used with the large die for a stamp, emboss and cut combo that has so much texture, they almost look real! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: DFQD4KKC