Our Stampin’ Up! Incentive Trip Achievers get together each month for a Blog Hop! I’m blessed with great customers and downline who helped me achieve both Maui trips that will be held in May 2021 (hopefully!) November’s blog hop theme is ANYTHING CURRENT!
I love the snowman in Snow Wonder stamp set…he is so realistic looking! I know I’ll be keeping this set in my collection! I found these 4 x 4 galvanized metal ornaments and decided to reinvent them by covering the front with designer paper and stamping! I made up several for a pillow gift for my friends at a recent stamping retreat!
I stamped the back with my name so they could remember who gave it to them in years to come. I love seeing all my hand-made ornaments when I pull them out of the box each year!
- The galvanized metal ornament base is 4×4 and I covered it with the snowflake print in Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper. I sanded the DSP around the edges and rounded the corners.
- A 2 x 4 piece of Whisper White was cut with the snow bank curve die in the Freezin’ Friends Dies, then adhered to the bottom.
- The trees from Snow Wonder stamp set were stamped with Just Jade Ink on Whisper White and cut with the Snow Time Dies. The white areas covered with Wink of Stella.
- The snowman from Snow Wonder stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock, then colored with Real Red, Just Jade, Light Basic Black and Light Pool Party Stampin’ Blends. Some Wink of Stella was added to him, too.
- The trees and snowman were popped on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Season’s Greetings from Itty Bitty Christmas stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Real Red cardstock, then punched with the Classic Label Punch.
- Some Linen Thread was added to the back of the Label greeting and around the snowman’s arms as if he were holding a sign. The label was added to the front of the snowman with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Snowflake Adhesive-Backed Embellishments were added to the background.
I think anyone getting this ornament would love it! I can’t wait to add it to my snowman Christmas tree!
If you need any supplies to recreate this project, I’ll be happy to place the order for you in the United States, or click here to go to my Online Store! This month, please use my current Host code for orders under $150. $150 or more, keep the host rewards for yourself! PLUS, as a THANK YOU from me, get a FREE package of Snowflake Adhesive Backed Embellishments for online orders of $50 or more this month when you use my HOST CODE! Will be mailed separately.
OK…you are here at my blog, Connie Babbert, click on the name below mine to continue on the Maui Achievers Blog Hop! Enjoy!
Stampin' Up! has outdone themselves with this pretty fall set called Nature's Harvest! It has flowers, leaves, branches and some wonderful greetings and we love the detailed Harvest Dies! For this Collection, we've paired the NATURE'S HARVEST BUNDLE with the coordinating Harvest Meadow Designer Paper for an explosion of muted fall colors and fun designs! You'll get SIX card ideas and TWO easy 3D projects using this gorgeous bundle! That's a total of EIGHT tutorials! See more details here!
Aren't those sheep just the CUTEST? How on earth could you ever resist getting them! We couldn't wait to play with this set and build a card tutorial Collection for you that we know you will love! AND...best of all you can get the stamp set and dies for FREE during Stampin' Up!'s Sale-A-Bration period! For this Collection, we've paired the COUNTING SHEEP STAMP SET and SHEEP DIES with the Border Basics Dies and Pattern Party Designer Paper for a bright and cheerful look! You'll get SIX card ideas using this fun bundle! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: KWK2ZCM9