Our Stampin’ Up! Incentive Trip Achievers get together each month for a Blog Hop! I’m blessed with great customers and downline who helped me achieve both Maui trips that will be held in May 2021 (hopefully!) November’s blog hop theme is ANYTHING CURRENT!
I love the snowman in Snow Wonder stamp set…he is so realistic looking! I know I’ll be keeping this set in my collection! I found these 4 x 4 galvanized metal ornaments and decided to reinvent them by covering the front with designer paper and stamping! I made up several for a pillow gift for my friends at a recent stamping retreat!
I stamped the back with my name so they could remember who gave it to them in years to come. I love seeing all my hand-made ornaments when I pull them out of the box each year!
- The galvanized metal ornament base is 4×4 and I covered it with the snowflake print in Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper. I sanded the DSP around the edges and rounded the corners.
- A 2 x 4 piece of Whisper White was cut with the snow bank curve die in the Freezin’ Friends Dies, then adhered to the bottom.
- The trees from Snow Wonder stamp set were stamped with Just Jade Ink on Whisper White and cut with the Snow Time Dies. The white areas covered with Wink of Stella.
- The snowman from Snow Wonder stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock, then colored with Real Red, Just Jade, Light Basic Black and Light Pool Party Stampin’ Blends. Some Wink of Stella was added to him, too.
- The trees and snowman were popped on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Season’s Greetings from Itty Bitty Christmas stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Real Red cardstock, then punched with the Classic Label Punch.
- Some Linen Thread was added to the back of the Label greeting and around the snowman’s arms as if he were holding a sign. The label was added to the front of the snowman with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Snowflake Adhesive-Backed Embellishments were added to the background.
I think anyone getting this ornament would love it! I can’t wait to add it to my snowman Christmas tree!
If you need any supplies to recreate this project, I’ll be happy to place the order for you in the United States, or click here to go to my Online Store! This month, please use my current Host code for orders under $150. $150 or more, keep the host rewards for yourself! PLUS, as a THANK YOU from me, get a FREE package of Snowflake Adhesive Backed Embellishments for online orders of $50 or more this month when you use my HOST CODE! Will be mailed separately.
OK…you are here at my blog, Connie Babbert, click on the name below mine to continue on the Maui Achievers Blog Hop! Enjoy!
The NEW Annual Catalog is here and we are SO excited with all the FUN new things it offers! Nothing can make you smile more than seeing a garden full of colorful pansies, so for our first Collection we just couldn't resist the gorgeous Pansy Patch Bundle. We know you'll love the embossed Pansy Dies that enhance the detailed Pansy Patch stamp set. Plus, it has some beautiful font greetings! We've used PANSY PATCH BUNDLE with the PANSY PETALS DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful Collection with four card ideas and two gift packaging ideas! See more details HERE!
While we anxiously wait for the new Annual Catalog, do you want a perfect QUICK & EASY Product Class idea that features a couple retiring items? Or, do you often need a little gift box in a hurry? Have your customers (or you!) purchase the Perfect Parcel Dies (clearance for $14) and Flowers for Every Season Designer Paper (clearance for $6.90). You'll get four different box ideas (two are uniquely altered!) using this colorful and seasonal Collection and will have a TON of designer paper left to make more! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: DK7E6VQ6