MERRIEST MOMENTS BUNDLE
Hello December! Wow! Countdown to Christmas has begun in my house! Today I’m doing a little watercoloring on some Shimmer White cardstock to get that mottled look on my Merriest Moments card.
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Bermuda Bay cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic White cardstock.
- I used Bermuda Bay and Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Write Markers to color a sheet of Acetate by scribbling the colors randomly. I spritzed it with water, then placed the 4-1/4 x 5-1/2 piece of Shimmer White cardstock on top to absorb the color and water. Let dry.
- The Merriest Frame Detail Die was used to cut the details on the watercolor piece, then it was placed in the Merriest Frames Hybrid Embossing Folder and embossed. It was adhered to the front.
- The greeting was stamped with Bermuda Bay Ink on scrap Basic White cardstock, then cut with the stitched rectangle in the Merriest Frames Die Set. It was added to the center with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greenery from the Merriest Moments Stamp Set was stamped three time with Granny Apple Green Ink on Basic White cardstock and cut with the Dies.
- The berries were stamped with Bermuda Bay Ink on Basic White cardstock and cut with the Dies. All were added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Some Blue Gilded Gems were added to the leaves for a little bling.
Love the non-traditional colors for Christmas, don’t you? The Embossing Folder, Die and details in this Merriest Moments bundle are wonderful and easy to use!
Make someone HAPPY by sharing one of the projects from our next Collection using the RAINBOW OF HAPPINESS STAMP SET and BRILLIANT RAINBOW DIES! Use the stamps and/or dies to create rainbows in your favorite colors! Mix and match the hearts, raindrops, clouds and texture images with the greetings! We've combined this RAINBOW OF HAPPINESS Bundle with the SUNSHINE & RAINBOWS Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our RAINBOW OF HAPPINESS COLLECTION has SIX projects - FOUR step-by-step card tutorials AND two 3D treat favors that will be perfect to share! See more details HERE!
We are calling for SPRING in our next Collection from the January-June Mini Catalog using the DAFFODIL DAYDREAM STAMP SET and DAFFODIL DIES! These spring flower images are perfect for coloring or use the dies to build flowers in a variety of colors! We've combined this Daffodil Daydream Bundle with the FREE Sale-A-Bration Daffodil Afternoon Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our DAFFODIL DAYDREAM COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a useful 3D project, perfect for your desk! See more details here!