Remember the other two cards I’ve done with the trio of mice image? Here’s the last one! So fun creating cards by using them individually (but now I need to do one with them all together, right?)
Here are the details:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Emerald Envy, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White.
- Over that is a 3-1/2 x 4-3/4 piece of Presents and Pinecones Designer Paper with the Cherry Cobbler print.
- A 1-1/2 x 4 strip of the striped pattern (my favorite in this package!) was laid across the front.
- The little mouse was stamped with Black Stazon, then colored with Blender Pen and Ink Pads. She was cut out and added to the small Stitched Shapes Oval Framelits.
- A 1/4 x 4 strip of Red Glimmer Paper was placed across the front and over the oval so it looks like she is walking on it! lol!
- The greeting from Merry Mice was stamped with Emerald Envy Ink on 1/2″ strip of Whisper White and cut with a flag end, then tucked behind the oval.
- Some sweet Emerald Envy Enamel Dots finish off the background!
OK…know what else I love? Create with Connie and Mary is giving away BLOG CANDY this week! What kind? Why…FREE SUBSCRIPTIONS, of course! Check out the Create with Connie and Mary website today to see who is giving it away just by leaving a comment on their blog! December’s issue will feature the Occasions and Sale-A-Brations products to help you get ready for January classes! You don’t want to miss out!