Monster Munchies is another set in the Holiday Mini that is just SO much fun!!! I love the little bat in this set…and the fun greetings!
The black and vanilla stripe in Howlstooth and Scaringbone Designer Paper looks like prison stripes to me! Made me think of escaping from prison…so that's what my little bats are doing…escaping! Makes me laugh, especially with their little googly eyes!
- Card base is Tangerine Tango cardstock.
- I placed a layer of Howlstooth & Scaringbone DSP stripe on top
- Then cut a banner of Very Vanilla and layered on Tangerine Tango cardstock.
- Stamped Happy Boo from Me to You from Monster Munchies with Basic Black on Tangerine Tango, punched with the Extra Large Oval. I added a Rhinestone jewel in the center of the web. Placed on the banner with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- I stamped the bat three times with Basic Black on the Very Vanilla and then drew a squiggly line from the greeting to the bats with my Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker. I also added Googly eyes to each of them.
- Tied a knot bow from the 1/2 Striped Ribbon and placed next to the greeting with a Mini Glue Dot.
I just love the whimsical look to this card! lol!
We are just finishing up Week 1 over on Create with Connie and Mary, a fun week full of Halloween ideas. But, it's not too late to join! For $29.95 US, you'll get over 30 step-by-step photo tutorials…less than $1 each! Next week is Fall themes, then 3 full weeks of Christmas! Join us today! Oh, and tomorrow, we have a special challenge for our subscribers to win prizes! Stop by to see what the Design Team is up to!