We have a sketch challenge for you today over on Create with Connie and Mary. AND, find out where we have BLOG CANDY over there, plus another Design Team Member, Natasha Zandbergen's introduction and fun card…make sure to check it out! PLUS, see what the rest of the Challenge Team did with this sketch!
For the Challenge, I took the opportunity to use my Mosaic Madness stamp set to follow the sketch! It shows as a square card, but I converted it to a regular size and took my colors from the Quatrefancy Specialty Designer Paper.
Here are the details:
- The base of the card is 4 1/4 x 11 Island Indigo, folded in half.
- I embossed a 4 x 5 1/4 layer of Pool Party cardstock with the Modern Mosaic folder.
- Although it is hard to see, I did cut only the bottom of the 2 1/4 x 4 piece of Quatrefancy Designer paper with the Label Framelit and layered it along the left side.
- I stamped the Really Good Greetings in Island Indigo at the top of the cut Whisper White Label Framelit.
- Next, I stamped the open image with Island Indigo three times on scrap Whisper White and punched with the Mosaic punch. I stamped the small fleur image in Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo and Pumpkin Pie, then cut them out and layered them inside the open image. Those were placed along the bottom of the Label and I added a Rhinestone Jewel in the center of each of them.
- Finally, I wrapped around some Daffodil Delight Seam Binding Ribbon and tied a knot before placing the Pool Party on the front of the card.
It's PREVIEW WEEK and the last chance for EARLY BIRD SPECIAL on our wonderful SUMMER COLLECTION featuring the NEW Stampin' Up! CATALOG!!!! Only $19.95 US…a $5 savings off the regular $24.95 US price!
So…what's the SUMMER COLLECTION all about? 24 incredible projects EACH with a full downloadable tutorial! NEW this session – MORE card sets and projects that can be completed in about 2 hours…perfect for classes and camps! Check out our FREE Preview Projects from June 17 – 22! Summer Collection runs June 23 through July 20…you don't want to miss it!
Relax this summer and let Create with Connie and Mary design your classes for you! Sign up HERE today!