It is getting to that time of year. The retired list will be coming out soon and the NEW CATALOG will show up right after! Yeah! I'm always ready for a new catalog at this time of year! But, I start to think of all the sets that will retire, and wanting to use them before they go away! Here is a fun one…Moving Forward…and it is also the Ronald McDonald House Charities set this year! Stampin' Up! donates $3 to RMHC for every stamp set purchase. SO…you get cute stamp images AND help the RMHC!
I'm loving the Sent with Love Designer Paper (only available thru the end of April!). I used the same Pool Party and Real Red colors that I used on my Create with Connie and Mary Stippled Blossoms challenge card last week (see it here), but got a TOTALLY different look!
- The base is 4 1/4 x 11 of Real Red folded in half.
- I used a 4 x 5 1/4 piece of Whisper White for the next layer.
- The striped paper was cut 3/4 x 4 and placed three on the front of the Whisper White.
- I added a 1 1/2 x 5 piece of Sent with Love Designer Paper over top of the stripes and cut the bottom with a flag end. I wrapped some White Bakers Twine around and tied a bow.
- The boat from Moving Forward was stamped with Real Red on Whisper White 2" Circle, then stamped it again on the Sent with Love Designer Paper and cut out the sail. I stamped a third time with Pool Party on scrap Whisper White, then cut out the top rail of the boat to layer over the Real Red one.
- I layered the circle on a 2 1/4" Circle of Real Red and popped it up on the front with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Welcome Baby from Petite Pairs was stamped with Real Red on the front.
- I added a little bling with a Rhinestone Jewel at the top of the mast.
OK…I think it is cute, what about you??? Better grab and set and paper before they go away! You KNOW you want it!!!
#126322 (Clear) $14.95
#126320 (Wood) $19.95