Mary and I are SO excited to announce our new venture! You are familiar with our regular editions that feature 3D items for your classes, home decor and gifts…now we are introducing a mini subscription that features only CARDS! Check out Create with Connie and Mary to see what we're all about…Mary has done a Preview Card Set using the fun little set, Merry Minis! Scroll down to see MY bonus card to complete her set! AND…we are offering BLOG CANDY...see where to go over on Create with Connie and Mary to be entered into a drawing for a FREE subscription to our new Card "Create"tions!
JOIN US for a BRAND NEW venture with creative card ideas
using holiday and winter stamp sets from the Main and Holiday Mini catalogs!
* Over 45 EXCLUSIVE cards with 15 stamp sets featured!
* October 28 thru November 17
* Printable supply lists & measurements
* 24/7 access
* Perfect for classes or personal cards!
* Designers Elizabeth Price, Debbie Henderson and Deb Currier are joining us!
Create with Connie and Mary
Card "Create"tions Edition
Only $19.95 US
We now use Fastwagon for our processing, you should immediately receive a Digital Order email with a link to a downloadable Welcome letter with your passwords! Thank you!
Here is my BONUS card based on the Preview stamp set that Mary chose, Merry Minis! I love the Christmas lights image in this set and based my card around it!
Here are the details:
- Base of the card is Cherry Cobbler cardstock.
- I layered on the green polka dot print from Be of Good Cheer on top of Very Vanilla, the added little trim pieces above and below it with the stripe pattern from the same DSP.
- 1/8" Very Vanilla taffeta ribbon hides the seams between the designer paper.
- I used the Large Scallop Edgelit with Brushed Silver cardstock and cut the scallop, then lined up the piece and cut it again to make a skinny silver thread.
- I stamped the Christmas Lightbulb images from Merry Minis in Daffodil Delight, Lucky Limeade, Real Red, Pacific Point and Pumpkin Pie (with the base of the light in Basic Gray) and punched with the Merry Minis trio punch. They are popped up on the front with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- I used the piercing template to pierce a double line across the top of the Very Vanilla, then used my Gumball Green Marker to draw the Xs between the piercing.
- I stamped the Christmas greeting from Seasonal Sayings in Gumball Green ink in the bottom right corner.
So…go ahead…check out Create with Connie and Mary to see this exciting new Card "Create"tions mini subscription! Then sign up! You'll be SOOOO glad you did! Oh, and don't forget to check out Mary's Preview Card Set while you are there!!!