My Stamp Clubs did a similar card to this for one of their projects last month…this was the first version. I tweaked the colors and design a little for their card. But, I did like how this one turned out with the white against the dark blue background. It would make a great card to mass produce for Christmas cards if you had a bunch to make!
NOTE: I have a new round of Stamp Club starting this month and I’m looking for at least 3 new members! You can join in person if you are in the surrounding Columbus, Ohio area…or get it in the mail! We meet the last Thursday of the month (mostly!) and you can attend either the morning or evening based on your schedule…or switch back and forth! Minimum $25 order every month for six months…and one month you are hostess and earn FREE product! PLUS we do 3 Make & Take projects each month so you get some fabulous ideas to use like the one I’ve posted here! We’ll take December off. Ask me if you have questions! ANYONE is welcome to join!
Here are the details:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Dapper Denim was added on top and stamped with the Night in Bethlehem greeting in the lower left corner with Memento Black Ink.
- The shepherd was stamped with Dapper Denim Ink on Whisper White and punched with the 1-1/4 Circle Punch, then layered on a punched 1-3/8″ circle of Silver Metallic Cardstock. It is popped up on the front.
- The town of Bethlehem was cut with the Bethlehem Edgelit Dies from Thick Whisper White and added to the front.
- The star was stamped with Daffodil Delight and cut with the Edgelit, then added to the top.
Pretty simple! I think I would emboss the greeting in Silver next time. But…I’m still trying to FIND my heat gun from the move! It is being very elusive! lol!
- Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online. All for only $8.95 US!
See details at Create with Connie and Mary!