Oh, some EXCITING news! It's finally been shared on Facebook, so I can share it here, too!
Our youngest son and DIL are expecting their first child…our second grandchild! We are BEYOND excited!
I sent them this card last month when we got the news! I used Stampin' Up!'s single stamp, Oh Baby, that was available last year (it may be available as a digital MDS…I'm not sure…I tried to find it!) But, I knew I'd use it a lot so I purchased the stamp. I combined it with Kaleidoscope Designer Paper…Strawberry Slush is Allie's favorite color! So…a little pink…a little blue with Bermuda Bay…I figure I'm covered either way! Also, notice the little heart on her tummy! Here are the details:
- The base is 4 1/4 x 11 Smoky Slate.
- I added a 3 1/2 x 3 3/4 piece of Kaleidoscope DSP on th left, then a 1 1/2 x 5 1/4 strip on the right.
- I stamped the Oh Baby image with Black Stazon on Whisper White, then used the Oval Framelit to cut it out. I popped it up on the front with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- I punched two Petite Petals flowers from Crushed Curry Cardstock and added Strawberry Slush Itty Bitty flower punches in the center with Rhinestones.
- Finally, I added a little Red Glimmer Heart, punched from the Owl Punch, on her tummy!
And, we got to hang out with Carter for a while yesterday after his nap. I took this picture…look at his WILD hair! lol! Isn't he a SWEETIE! Just love him to pieces! He is 10 months old today!
Well…happy Monday! Busy week of stamping for me! Have to start working on 1st birthday invitations for this little guy!