Today, we are SO excited to announce the Design Team for the Spring Edition 2013 of Create with Connie and Mary! All week we've been announcing our Guest Designers…they will be doing one project for us during the session. The Design Team, however, will join Mary and I in doing projects every week! But…I'm not going to tell you HERE who is on the Design Team…you'll need to check it out for yourself over on Create with Connie and Mary! And…while you are there, don't forget to sign up with our Early Bird Special! Save $5 off the regular $34.95 price. For only $29.95 US, you'll get over 30 step-by-step tutorials with PHOTOS! Only one week left to save! AND…tomorrow we start our Preview Projects…you won't want to miss them!
To celebrate, I've done up a card using Oh Hello! This is one of the first sets I purchased, mainly because of the bundle with the Oval Framelits…I've been using those a LOT! I'm SO happy to have Ovals back to use!
I love the bright colors in the Sunshine and Sprinkles Designer Paper…so cheery! Plus, it allows me to use up some of my left over packs of Melon Mambo cardstock! I think I only have one more package to go…I bought a lot of it for the two wedding invitations I did over the past two years! Here are the details:
- Base Melon Mambo card is 4 1/4 x 11 folded in half.
- I layered on 4 x 5 1/4 Lucky Limeade that I embossed with the Honeycomb folder (love it!)
- I added two left over 1 x 5 1/4 strips of the S&S DSP along the left side.
- I stamped the oval image from Oh Hello in Daffodil Delight on Whisper White, cut it with the Oval Framelit, then pierced around it.
- The flower is inked up with Melon Mambo and Lucky Limeade markers, then stamped along the bottom. The greeting is stamped with Island Indigo.
- I added a trio of Rhinestones along the curve, and punched a small butterfly from Melon Mambo with a rhinestone for his body, too.
- The chevron image is stamped in Melon Mambo and cut out, then tucked under the oval.
Love all the details on here and LOVE that new stuff!
Don't forget…go check out our Design Team Members for the Spring Edition 2013 of Create with Connie and Mary!!!